• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hays found their mojo.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Blocked XP/iffy long snapper/#2
      I asked this before the Krause fumble on 4th and 1 when game was still 2 score game. Krause struggled mightily, felt like you get an opportunity should try to make it 3 score game

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post

I asked this before the Krause fumble on 4th and 1 when game was still 2 score game. Krause struggled mightily, felt like you get an opportunity should try to make it 3 score game
        NW was up 16 at that point. Right call, poor execution. OL beating up MW front 4, best RB in the league averaging over 5 yards/carry. Yes, a FG makes it a 3 score game but a TD buries MW. 9/10 times, I think Wright would do the same thing in that situation.

It was refreshing to see the NW use the TE in the passing game and score a TD. Better yet, see the offense go 93 yards for a TD and not complete a single pass. That's getting back to physical football that NW used to play and punish defenses with Omon and Council. It just opens up so many things for the passing game. Just hope Hohensee is OK. He's pushing to keep that starting position permanently.
        Last edited by CatFan88; 10-03-2021, 06:45 AM.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

NW was up 16 at that point. Right call, poor execution. OL beating up MW front 4, best RB in the league averaging over 5 yards/carry. Yes, a FG makes it a 3 score game but a TD buries MW. 9/10 times, I think Wright would do the same thing in that situation.

It was refreshing to see the NW use the TE in the passing game and score a TD. Better yet, see the offense go 93 yards for a TD and not complete a single pass. That's getting back to physical football that NW used to play and punish defenses with Omon and Council. It just opens up so many things for the passing game. Just hope Hohensee is OK. He's pushing to keep that starting position permanently.
          if Hohensee continues to put up the stats that he has, if the coaches put BW back in as starter - somebody needs to lose their job. Lest we forget that BW got benched in his second to last game, and in his last game played poorly.

Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Mikey just needs to get healed up by PSU
            Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-03-2021, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              Mikey just needs to get healed up by PSU
              Rub an aspirin on it. Tape some dirt to it. Glory dig scars. Chicks last forever. Go Cats!!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X