replied
    Wtf

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    A UCO fan, an ESU fan, a PITT fan, and a NW fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The PITT fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the Gorillas! ' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the UCO fan shouts, 'This is for the Chos!' and throws himself off the mountain. The ESU fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Bearcat fan off the mountain.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I was thinking UCM and NW. Forgot about UCO
    UC Who?

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    The nw front 7 looks really good. Mowest is crazy fast on offense. I expect nw to Win pretty handily, but could definitely see the griffs putting up some points via big plays.

Will be interesting to see how the Griff qb does under that onslaught.

Griffs still undisciplined as heck, but this year when they get down they seem to get determined instead of trying to get into a fistfight after every play.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    I like scenario 1

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rainy
    replied
    From looking over the statistics:

1. NW has a strong run offense and defense. MW is middle of the pack on both. Advantage NW.
    2. MW has strong pass offense and a second to last in the conference pass defense. NW is middle of the road in both pass offense and pass defense. This is a toss up to me as I could see MW potentially having a good passing game....but then also giving up a lot of pass offense to NW on RPO or play action.
    3. NW is highly ranked in both kick and punt returns. MW may have a huge weapon in Vavel but he's been mostly contained so far. I rate this a toss up if Vavel can have break a few open.

Scenario 1- NW 38 MW 21
    NW grounds and pounds all game with the occasional play action downfield. They both eat up the clock and score TD's. MW's run game will mostly be stopped (very young O line.) The pass game will put up a few touchdowns but it won't be enough.

Scenario 2 MW 35 NW 31
    In this scenario we are able to somewhat contain the NW rushing game and score a couple of turnovers in the NW passing game. MW's run game is abandoned early and the rest will be up to Vespo and the O line giving him some time. Key here is MW O line giving Vespo some time. If there is constant pressure on him (typical NW defense) I don't see much of a chance. This scenario may see more play from our second string QB who really has some wheels.

I give scenario 1 a 75% probability and scenario 2 a 25% chance.

Hopefully, the rain holds off. It's fun to have a big crowd for games like this.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post

UCO and ??? :)
    I was thinking UCM and NW. Forgot about UCO

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied
    As an aside, this year drives home how hard it must be to judge talent as I watched the 2 historically best passing teams start the season with the wrong guy under center.
    UCO and ??? :)

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    As an aside, this year drives home how hard it must be to judge talent as I watched the 2 historically best passing teams start the season with the wrong guy under center.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

What about Fort Hays?
    Different qb for nw, plus I consider the first game sort of a throw away with everyone coming off of a year with no football. That game didn't tell us much, imo.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    It's the first game where we get to see how much better NW is than the 5 or 6 who seem to be pretty close in an any given Saturday kind of way.
    What about Fort Hays?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X