Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The G's "escape" Joplin with a win pretty much says it all in this crazy 2021 season.

Comment

Flowers can cover, but his Deion Sanders tackling technique seems to be some kind of disease that the whole backfield has been 9nfected with (9 times worse than a normal infection)

Pitt blitzed 6 or 7, several times and still didn't get home against the oline of misfit toys.

Sexton is back to making creepily intimate eye contact with receivers most of the day..

LB's are pretty darned good. Not cover a WR on every play, no matter how many times in a row it didn't work, good, but pretty good.

WR's and qb were not on the same page. Pretty sure most of them were drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

that sounds offensive. from what I've seen if there is something UCM fans and their team don't know about, it's anything offensive.
        Offense - back on track.
        Defense - front 7 making plays, but the D-backs are still getting burned.

Comment

In all seriousness, I think Southern is headed in the right direction under Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            In all seriousness, I think Southern is headed in the right direction under Bradley.
            It sure appears that way. The first time since I can remember.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X