Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darn. Poor kid. Pitt loses in a heartbreaker, but we proved we are for real. I'm not a moral victory guy but I will take this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

They've flushed Mac quite a few times
      True they did flush him a few times, but very few hits, felt like he had all day to throw most drop backs

Comment

• 20-19 NW FINAL OMG!

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          20-19 NW FINAL OMG!
          one that i don't think either team will be happy with. Congrats on a great comeback and a darn good game.

Comment

• Great game. Great Win for NW. Pitt is really good.

Comment

• Man. That was a fun game. Saw more than brief flashes of brilliance out of Pitt for the first time this season.

I definitely didn't think I would walk away from this one thinking Pitt gave one away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post

True they did flush him a few times, but very few hits, felt like he had all day to throw most drop backs
                Pitt oline has been pretty good in pass pro all year.

Comment

Man. That was a fun game. Saw more than brief flashes of brilliance out of Pitt for the first time this season.

I definitely didn't think I would walk away from this one thinking Pitt gave one away.
                  Pitt played well. Probably their best game so far. NW didn't play great, lucky to escape with the win.

Comment

• I'm OK with just seeing the potential for one season, but my expectations for next year go way up.

Comment

• It was a nice come back for NW. Hohensee was deadly when it counted. He's going to be a good one.

Comment

• The worst part being that I put way too many Serrano peppers in that chili, and I'm miserable for nothing.

Comment

• I'll give full bathroom updates later.

Comment

• Hats off to Pitt St! They really punched NW in the mouth in the 1st half. #3 from ISU is one heck of a player.

Comment

I'll give full bathroom updates later.
                              Can we just give you the W over the sewage system and call it even?

Comment

• Both teams were good but Pitt was statistically better across the board; it's one of those really odd games where almost every metric that favors victory was in Pitt's favor but the 'Cats won the game. Pitt had swagger (well-deserved based on their play) and their QB looked very good. I think Pitt's for real and they hired a very, very good coach. Northwest looked very inconsistent on offense (which I expected due to injuries etc.) but I thought they looked inconsistent on defense (which I did *not* expect). Proud of the win by the Bearcats I know it wasn't easy at all.
                                Last edited by BEARCAT; 10-09-2021, 03:52 PM.
                                Northwest Missouri State University
                                BEARCATS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X