Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitt not letting nw out physical them. That's a positive sign. First time since 2014 or 15 that I didn't feel like they were just crushed up front by NW.

Comment

I still expect NW to come out on top, but liking the possibilities I see from a young team and new coach.

Comment

I think Coach Wright has the program heading in the right direction. I just hope we can keep him around for awhile and it all come to fruition

Comment

Pitt stopped scoring when I finished my chili. I'm going to get a bowl for the second half. I'll regret it later, but it's for the gorillas.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Pitt stopped scoring when I finished my chili. I'm going to get a bowl for the second half. I'll regret it later, but it's for the gorillas.
            so there seems to be an easy fix. take some tums and get back to it!

Comment

long way to go and teams and programs like NW don't fold after one bad half. Pitt has to play the same plus better for the next 2 quarters.
              McKeller is a beast. Really like him. No offense, not impressed with Green his backup.
              Your lines are typical NW lines beasts, your LB are fast, don't seem as big or disruptive as years past.
              This is the best half we've playe this year. Heck maybe in several years.

Comment

NW sideline guy said Pitt players were over at the NW sideline talking trash even to the NW coaches. Hope that truly wasn't the case or if it was, it was one player being a dumbass

Comment

NW with a delay of game to start 2nd half. 1st play Pitt Dline tips the pass way up in the air and Gaskill intercepts at the 35 of NW

Comment

Rawr

Comment

• Comment

• Adkins with a MAN run on 2nd and 10. 3rd and less than 1

Comment

• Sexton with an RPO run for a 1st

Comment

• nice defensive stand by NW D on 3rd and short. FG by Pitt. 16-0. Feels like points slipped through our fingers there. On 2nd down Sexton had a TE on a wheel route open for a TD but the NW pressure got to him and he had to throw it to another TE shorter who came up just short of a first down then the NW D does what they do and held Pitt to 3.

Comment

• Hohensee with a 33yard TD pass to Davis. Davis was wide open. I mean WIDE open Not sure why you don't go for 2 there? 16-7 Pitt, but NW suddenly with momentum and back in the game.

Comment

• score? time?
                                <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X