Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
    score? time?
    16-7 Pitt about 10 minutes left in the 3rd.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

16-7 Pitt about 10 minutes left in the 3rd.
        <>

Comment

• we've shown flashes of being good but haven't put it together for more than a quarter or quarter in a half. Only other good team we've played, UNK, took us to the woodshed especially along the lines and the back end of the secondary.

Comment

• Comment

• Sloppy play by NW. to start the 2nd half they got a delay of game, now coming out of a long drive by Pitt and a kickoff return, NW has to burn a timeout on first down. I guess if they score on this play, good on them. Otherwise. sloppy, especially for NW.

Comment

• thats how NW needs to use Green. get him in the flat.

Comment

• NW offense is awake and driving. first and 10 at Pitt 23. 4 down territory for them the rest of the way.

Comment

• Comment

• Keep passing Cats!!! Now need the D to force a stop.

Comment

• Hohensee gets drilled and still completes a great pass to #26 for a TD. 19-14 Pitt. 0.53 left in the 3rd. Pitt is going to rue, not scoring TD's and having to settle for short field goals. My fear is that will force HC Pitt Wright to overcompensate and go for it on 4th down when he shouldn't.

Comment

• Big 3rd down here to start the 4th!!!!

Comment

• What a great game. If you told me before the game Pitt would be in this position to start the 4th quarter I would have lost $. Proud of Pitt, win or lose. Happy how we have performed and think we are headed the right direction as a program.

Comment

• NW figured out the Pitt d. Complete 2 passes and they will immediately go into a soft zone that's almost a prevent. Glad NW didn't watch game film and know that going in. They would have half a hundred by now.

Comment

• NW showing some life!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X