Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up MIAA - It's Game DAY!!

What is going on with the board this season? Where are all the posters? Where is the banter? Where is the love and support for your team? Don't get me wrong. Some of the usual's are still around and supporting their squads, but so many have left or don't post. What gives? Can we start a petition to bring back visionpipe? At least he kept things interesting.

Gone are the days where fans valiantly fight for their teams respect. Where is, dare I say it, where is jimbo slice!?!?? Where is JuicedMule ? Where is Bigsix98? Where is Bigbadbod? WHERE ARE Y'ALL?!?!

Where is the weekly thread with the linked MIAA article? I know there is a article(if you can call it that) on the website, but where is the discussion thread. Those articles definitely need some constructive feedback. Are the columnists not allowed to link their articles anymore? Ian and Aaron, would you be willing to come out of retirement? Wherever you are, come back to us.

Where are the gameday threads? Where are the matchup threads? Where are the ridiculous made up rankings? Where are the insightful visions of BigbagBod? We have threads with thousands of views and 20 responses. What the hell is that?

If you made it this far, here's the thing. Whether your team is losing, winning or whatever you call the **** they are doing up in Lincoln. Support them, support the team, players, coaches, and schools. Show your pride, don't hide it lurking in the shadows. We know you have opinions and whether they make any sense at all POST THEM! The board needs more stats. The board needs more conversations. The board needs more banter. This is a community and a great one, but I for one feel this year has been lacking. Which comes as a shock when we are a year removed from no football. I expected this season everyone would be chomping at the bits to see, defend, and post about their teams. This is a great forum. I didn't say good, GREAT! We enjoy insightful discussions at times and other times we trade jabs and uppercuts. It's all in good fun no matter the path the discussion takes.

So Get hyped. MIAA Football is back. It's Saturday and your team is going to defend their turf today! Be loud, Be Proud, and Be excited! If you have an account and have never posted or you haven't posted in a while. I encourage you to respond to a thread today. Make your presence known. Come out of the shadows my friends! If you made it to the end and you are a recent lurker turned poster then chime in with your team and why they will win today! If you think I'm crazy and nothing has changed around here. Respond with that. If you agree. Respond with that. If you have a different take, then you guessed it. RESPOND WITH THAT!!!

Now, with that being said. I'll be back over on the ESU vs the jackasses thread where maybe I won't be posting by myself today. Hornets by 50. Tigers by 14.

Great post.

Comment

Reload is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
        Great post.
        Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Reload is my hero.
        Thanks. 22 views - 2 Responses. Guess the board is just dead. Excluding NW and the few PITT folks still hanging on.

Comment

Gotta agree with the other two PSU fans above. Great post Reload!

Comment

I miss the incoherent ramblings of VP. The silly loper fans and only talk after a win. Despicable. Also, my phone always autocorrects loper to loser and almost left it.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              I miss the incoherent ramblings of VP. The silly loper fans and only talk after a win. Despicable. Also, my phone always autocorrects loper to loser and almost left it.
              Mine does too. I laugh every time. Imagine actually being a loser fan. Every time you try and type loper. You have to autocorrect.

Comment

Unfortunately it seems the league is still asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                  Unfortunately it seems the league is still asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Comment

Comment

one

Comment

Nomination for post of the year.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

All true but the traffic has clearly dipped.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X