Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

All true but the traffic has clearly dipped.
    Thanks and Agreed. Even NW and Pitt seem to have less people. I mean look at the UCM v ESU thread. They only posted like twice. When has that every happened. UCM missing an opportunity to bash the Hornets. Even if they are down on the year.

They have a point on Covid. I actually almost forgot to check the boards week 1. Maybe there are others like that and there is still hope, but idk. I just enjoy the boards. To me they go hand and hand with the season.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Thanks and Agreed. Even NW and Pitt seem to have less people. I mean look at the UCM v ESU thread. They only posted like twice. When has that every happened. UCM missing an opportunity to bash the Hornets. Even if they are down on the year.

They have a point on Covid. I actually almost forgot to check the boards week 1. Maybe there are others like that and there is still hope, but idk. I just enjoy the boards. To me they go hand and hand with the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Reload is my hero.

Reload - Reload - Reload - Reload.....we love ya, Load (Mules 45 - Bugs 7 (t/o)

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
          I miss the incoherent ramblings of VP. The silly loper fans and only talk after a win. Despicable. Also, my phone always autocorrects loper to loser and almost left it.

Pipe (VP) is still attending classes at Northwest working on his G.E.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Reload - Reload - Reload - Reload.....we love ya, Load (Mules 45 - Bugs 7 (t/o)
            Kiss My Ass, my old rival. My old forum friend. It has been great to go back and forth throughout the years. I'm glad no matter the records we are at least consistent.

Comment

I heard VP was still trying to catch Kiss My or Reload at a tailgate party so he could exact his revenge. Legend has it him and Jimbo have created a safe space for those on the forum of weak demeanor and heart to hangout and support each other through tough times/seasons.

Comment

Jim Johnson making horrible decisions in a full on cash grab, and the former staff putting a poor product on the field for a decade, combined to hurt the Pitt fan base in real life.

Combine that with covid, and I think it'll take a year or two for Pitt to recover. I'm not sure GameDay in the jungle will ever get back to what it was.

Comment

Take into consideration that Pitt State has their own message board. After Mel Tjerrdsma invented football, the DII board became the Bearcat Board.

Comment

Message boards are the best format for this kind of content, but younger fans may not use them as much, preferring instant formats like discord, Twitter, etc, instead?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        Message boards are the best format for this kind of content, but younger fans may not use them as much, preferring instant formats like discord, Twitter, etc, instead?
                        Even Twitter is losing ground amongst the younger generation.
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power
                        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Even Twitter is losing ground amongst the younger generation.

Comment

I'm in some discord groups, but it's more of a you have to be there live situation.

Comment

NW is a basketball school. ;)

I'm kidding.... good post. The boards aren't nearly as busy as they were when I joined. I'm not certain that I miss Vision being associated with us though. Lol. Most of the time it was like, "dude, please shut up!', but at least it was activity I guess.

Comment

I'm sure there are plenty of people that say the same about me Alfred33 hahahaha! But hey, at least I'm posting. Vision was definitely on another level though and some of those old guys(in terms of time since last post, not age) took what they were saying as gospel. Where as, I usually know what I'm saying is fallacy hahahaha.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X