Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I will say after looking at the NW thread. I take it back. UNK May be THE team this year.
      Last edited by reloadmvp; 10-16-2021, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

You can change your logo to a Hornet if you want. I mean your always here anyway.
        You know I love to see a good ESU loss. What a day! Good job being average!
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

You know I love to see a good ESU loss. What a day! Good job being average!
          If you consider the game today average. I don't even want to know what you call a UCO beat down.

Comment

Is the ESU fan base so small that only 500 people can make I down to the game or was there something else going on in the area. The stands were bare

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
              Is the ESU fan base so small that only 500 people can make I down to the game or was there something else going on in the area. The stands were bare
              No clue. Depends on the day. You never know what your going to get,

Comment

If you consider the game today average. I don't even want to know what you call a UCO beat down.
                https://bronchosports.com/news/2021/...irst-loss.aspx
                Roll Chos!

Comment

UNK reminds me of the old Pitt State teams. They get after you on the ground so much and then all of a sudden they shot put a pass to the tight end or full back or someone else not playing receiver for 75 yards.
                  Today was a wild day in the MIAA with WU beating NWMSU despite Schurig getting knocked out of the game...then MSSU beats UCM...and as I type this UCO is leading FHSU late in the first half of a night game in Hays, America.

Comment

No clue. Depends on the day. You never know what your going to get,
                    I've only been to a game there once, but the place was deserted. I don't get it either, because it's a really cool stadium and a small enough town that it should be a good draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I've only been to a game there once, but the place was deserted. I don't get it either, because it's a really cool stadium and a small enough town that it should be a good draw.
                      Part of the problem today was it's fall break at ESU and for the local school district.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
                        UNK reminds me of the old Pitt State teams. They get after you on the ground so much and then all of a sudden they shot put a pass to the tight end or full back or someone else not playing receiver for 75 yards.
                        Today was a wild day in the MIAA with WU beating NWMSU despite Schurig getting knocked out of the game...then MSSU beats UCM...and as I type this UCO is leading FHSU late in the first half of a night game in Hays, America.
                        I agree about the UNK offense. That said, I'm glad Pitt doesn't run it anymore, but it is a blast to watch when it's clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

That must have not been the game we beat y'all and the crowd rushed the field hahaha. I think it was the year after the championship. It was really goofy, but the atmosphere was great that game. We took it for what it was worth and enjoyed the moment.

Comment

That must have not been the game we beat y'all and the crowd rushed the field hahaha. I think it was the year after the championship. It was really goofy, but the atmosphere was great that game. We took it for what it was worth and enjoyed the moment.
                            No it was back in like 07 or 08.

Comment

The good ol days for Pitt. Yeah you would barely have seen the team in 07 & 08 hahahaha.

Man, you hate to see your team struggle in these close games when the league is as wide open as it is.

Comment

The good ol days for Pitt. Yeah you would barely have seen the team in 07 & 08 hahahaha.

Man, you hate to see your team struggle in these close games when the league is as wide open as it is.
                                Yeah. Some team will have to grab a gear in the next few weeks or the MIAA will have an early playoff exit.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X