X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

The Duluth game was 2016. That year ESU opened up against NWMSU and lost...won 11 straight games including the 59-26 beatdown of UMD...then went to NWMSU and saw the season end. I truly believe that D2 seeded teams on a national rather than regional scale either ESU's 2015 or 2016 team could have met NW in the national championship game.
      And if Wilson doesn't break his collarbone against WU in the last regular season game of 2013 we might have had a better showing at UMD

Comment

you've refreshed my memory & maybe so depending on the draw under such a scenario

west ga would have beat you i think in '15.

i think na & ferris would have clipped them in '16.

idk beyond that.

es was very good for a few yrs back then but those schools i mentioned held up better on the los & had enough talent elsewhere to beat y'all imo.
        Last edited by northwest missouri state; 10-17-2021, 03:29 PM.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          you've refreshed my memory & maybe so depending on the draw under such a scenario

west ga would have beat you i think in '15.

i think na & ferris would have clipped them in '16.

idk beyond that.

es was very good for a few yrs back then but those schools i mentioned held up better on the los & had enough talent elsewhere to beat y'all imo.
          West Ga. might have - they had the talent for sure - but in my dream world I think we could have beaten GVSU in 2015 and Shepherd for sure so like you say, with the right draw.
          JayRu wasn't at Ferris yet in 2016 and watching the championship game with North Alabama I wasn't that impressed with them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X