Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcats @ Ichabods

Pitt gave a pretty good blueprint for moving the ball between the 20s on them. Someone needs to figure out how to get it in the end zone, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Pitt gave a pretty good blueprint for moving the ball between the 20s on them. Someone needs to figure out how to get it in the end zone, now.
      Does anyone else have a jalen Martin?

Comment

Unless Washburn turns the ball over a gazillion times this should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Does anyone else have a jalen Martin?
          I think that dude was totally invisible to the NW Defense...unfortunately, Pitt's QB could see him perfectly!

I've been concerned with NW's defensive back end since game one...need the front 4 to get significant pressure on the QB for them to be successful.

Comment

Northwest will be fortunate to win this game, Washburn may just have their number. The 'Bods are really a very impressive team. Will be an especially physical game I'm thinking.
            Northwest Missouri State University
            BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

I think that dude was totally invisible to the NW Defense...unfortunately, Pitt's QB could see him perfectly!

I've been concerned with NW's defensive back end since game one...need the front 4 to get significant pressure on the QB for them to be successful.
              How could he have been invisible? The DB was on his back half the time the ball was in the air.

Comment

this team like it's predecessors under this regime isn't getting out of the region. idk if wburn will win but they could depending on which version shows up. nwms' a game is better than the rest of the league but their b game isn't. i'd say that's true for 4 of our 5 remaining opp's. def 3 of them, possibly moso too but that might be a stretch.

clearly changing coord's wasn't the cure all tonic.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

How could he have been invisible? The DB was on his back half the time the ball was in the air.
                  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut...he just got lucky to be in that position...:)

Comment

[QUOTE=
                    clearly changing coord's wasn't the cure all tonic.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Captain Obvious! Lucky for the new OC that Big Al showed up.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Going to be windy in Topeka today, but when is it not. WU Blows

Comment

Comment

3-0 Washburn at half; Hohensee refuses to run into wide open space

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X