Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just gotta wonder ... Massey DII Rankings still thinks going into this Week 8 that the MIAA has SEVEN of the Top 20 teams. Washburn was #10 this week and NW was #3/. Massey had picked NW 28 WU 21.

https://masseyratings.com/cf/ncaa-d2/ratings

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
      Gotta give the Bearcats credit. It was a complete team loss.
      Seems to be a common word for this game day NW team . . . "uninspired". Painful.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
          17-16 Washburn, Congrats to Washburn, NW made too many mistakes on offense, play-calling in the red zone was questionable at best. Defensive penalties were killer and the Washburn color guy still might have been the worst part of the game. NW has a lot to clean up after this one.
          I starting following this game when the early PSAC games were finishing. Even on Live Stats ( not paying for less than 1/4) this was an amazing finish. Seeing NWMSU down 7-10 was really unexpected and when they got the short field and used AM as a battering ram to go up 14-10, I figured OK this is just another close call for a top team. Then WB flubbed the KO and that convinced me they're not going 96 yds in 4 minutes. When that first big penalty was called, it occurred to me that the BEARCATS may be losing their self control. But when the drive continued and another major penalty was called, I thought holy $#@& are they going to do this. When the ICHABODS scored with :50 on the clock it seemed there was no way a winning, or even tieing, drive could be mounted. Just astounding football on both sides. Congrats to WASHBURN on the upset and although it stings to lose that first one, I'm pretty certain the season will go on in Maryville well past 11 games.j

Comment

Comment

Was the safety late in the game an intentional play by Washburn?

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
                Yeah with 8 seconds left

Comment

Just wanted to mention. Kudos to Washburns back up Freshman redshirt QB for leading them to the victory. Pretty gutty performance. He has taken very few snaps and did a heck of a job today.

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
                    Just wanted to mention. Kudos to Washburns back up Freshman redshirt QB for leading them to the victory. Pretty gutty performance. He has taken very few snaps and did a heck of a job today.

Comment

Nice win for the bods.

You would think they would change Simoneau's name by more than 3 letters if they were going to sneak him in as a qb.

Comment

My password still works! Been a long time. Not going to talk schidt. Good football game. Been happy with the effort of the Ichabods all year.

Comment

I watched the entire game on the computer today. Hats off to the Ichabods. They were mentally tough and earned the win today. We had too many penalties. Washburn lost their QB in the first quarter (maybe the first drive if I remember) and still balled out for the win. Respect to the 'Bods. Hope Northwest can get the ship going again. They're still really good but I don't know that they're as good as we as fans had hoped that they were. I know they tried and work hard and I'm feeling the pain but everybody else works hard too, so congratulations to them.
                          Northwest Missouri State University
                          BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
                            Yes-they intercepted a hail Mary pass on about the 2

Comment

Congrats to WU. UWF also lost so a big change in the top 10

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Yes-they intercepted a hail Mary pass on about the 2
                                Was it seriously a Hail Mary attempt? That makes no sense. I know the kicker was struggling but they only needed another 15 yards for a decent attempt.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X