Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcats @ Riverhawks

Yeah, idk why anyone would bother to comment on this game. Waste of a feed IMO.

NW by a bunch.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Anyone who is nursing an injury should rest that injury on the sideline come Saturday. Certainly, if QB Hohensee's ankle is truly still bothering him, NW coaches will have better use for him to be as close to full strength as possible with UNK coming up.. Let him hang out on the sideline for "on-call duty", if needed, and let our two Freshmen QB''s Ruhnke and Nirschl have a go. McKellar looked hampered last week, but he is such a slugger I don't see him wanting to give up too many reps. He still "wants his". This isn't a game for this team to 'aggravate' injuries. Play only as needed.

Comment

Article yesterday said BW has been cleared and will see some time working his way back into it with Hohensee still as the starter this week. I guess we'll have to wait and see how that shakes out. Will BW be handed the keys to the car again in a couple of weeks. If he is, will his leash be a little shorter if he struggles at any point, since Hohensee has shown himself capable. Has Mike shown enough to keep the job. Drama in Bearcatland....

Comment

i don't reckon we can screw this one up.
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Anyone who is nursing an injury should rest that injury on the sideline come Saturday. Certainly, if QB Hohensee's ankle is truly still bothering him, NW coaches will have better use for him to be as close to full strength as possible with UNK coming up.. Let him hang out on the sideline for "on-call duty", if needed, and let our two Freshmen QB''s Ruhnke and Nirschl have a go. McKellar looked hampered last week, but he is such a slugger I don't see him wanting to give up too many reps. He still "wants his". This isn't a game for this team to 'aggravate' injuries. Play only as needed.
              They wouldn't pull a redshirt this late just to do that.

Comment

don't they get up to 4 games now though or is that just d1
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

They wouldn't pull a redshirt this late just to do that.
                  Didn't take into consideration QB Wright returning to the lineup this week. And then just taking into account QB Hohensee being hobbled these past weeks definitely puts a scare into a person.
                  Last edited by ZubCat81; 10-22-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

For any NW fans Tahlequah bound Katfish Kitchen had some great fried catfish.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      For any NW fans Tahlequah bound Katfish Kitchen had some great fried catfish.
                      I like Tahlequah. It's a neat little town, imo.mainly because it looks like the streets were laid out by Jackson Pollock.

Like the steep bleachers, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I like Tahlequah. It's a neat little town, imo.mainly because it looks like the streets were laid out by Jackson Pollock.

Like the steep bleachers, too.
                        Yep it defenitly a different street layout. It's the Ozarks. Lol

If you take the eastern route using I49 to nw Arkansas you can see the trees as they start to turn .

We are really young I mean really young. So it will be a challenge for us

I just hope everyone gets to and from game safe and no injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                          don't they get up to 4 games now though or is that just d1
                          That's just D1...there was hope it would filter down to D2 this year, but didn't

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X