Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hays and Central

Starting a thread so the Hays fans can tell me what is happening out there on the high plains. Where did that Tiger physicality go? Is it an injury thing? Any backstory at all?

That moole D will be a good get right game for the Hays offense unless they pull an Emporia and turn it over 693 times.

Comment

I was just missing you, but too shy to say so.

Comment

Predatory Primates hahahahahaha

Comment

Mules quarterback Logan Twehous is listed as a R-Junior. During the broadcast, the analyst said that in the off season Twehous should work to improve his quick down and out passes. The play-by-play guy then said, "he can work on that all he wants, but he's out of eligibility". Is this Logan's last year or not?

Comment

Radio commentators mentioned the injury bug was hitting FHSU.
            Glad to see a W.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
              Mules quarterback Logan Twehous is listed as a R-Junior. During the broadcast, the analyst said that in the off season Twehous should work to improve his quick down and out passes. The play-by-play guy then said, "he can work on that all he wants, but he's out of eligibility". Is this Logan's last year or not?
              I think the play by play guy was correct. He spent two years at Washburn. Redshirted in 2018 then would be a jr in 2019. Last year no football just scrimmages. So this should be his. SR. year. He has been in college 6 years. Anyway hope one of the young guys works out next year.

Comment

Apparently UCM tried to set a record for the most mule crap on a single street by having the worlds biggest parade of people riding on the backs of Mules or something like that. IDK I didn't click on it. It just popped up on my news feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I was just missing you, but too shy to say so.

You and Load need to take your foreplay out behind the shed.

Comment

Apparently UCM tried to set a record for the most mule crap on a single street by having the worlds biggest parade of people riding on the backs of Mules or something like that. IDK I didn't click on it. It just popped up on my news feed.

Yeah, stupid and goofy. It was even on the tv news in KC on Friday. I just shook my head and thought, the "mooles" crowd will have a field day with this...geez !
                    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-24-2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Starting a thread so the Hays fans can tell me what is happening out there on the high plains. Where did that Tiger physicality go? Is it an injury thing? Any backstory at all?

That moole D will be a good get right game for the Hays offense unless they pull an Emporia and turn it over 693 times.
                      Still have hard nosed kids on defense at the second level. On the Dline they don't have the freaks they have had in the past. On offense I think Brown made a poor hire as OC, and they are living and dying by the pass. Fuller is an awesome qb, but no qb in the league this year can carry a team with no running attack. I kind of hope they overcorrect in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Still have hard nosed kids on defense at the second level. On the Dline they don't have the freaks they have had in the past. On offense I think Brown made a poor hire as OC, and they are living and dying by the pass. Fuller is an awesome qb, but no qb in the league this year can carry a team with no running attack. I kind of hope they overcorrect in the future.
                        Considering their bu qb looks like Philpot, I think you will get your wish

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X