Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fred View Post
    My question is why can' t Northwest play like that every week.
    We have not had a consistently high scoring offense since 2016 when Zimmerman at QB was distributing the ball to Grove, Jackson, Wilcox, Schmidt, Williams, Wilson and others.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

We have not had a consistently high scoring offense since 2016 when Zimmerman at QB was distributing the ball to Grove, Jackson, Wilcox, Schmidt, Williams, Wilson and others.
      why not?? the team I watched saturday has really good players at every position. the best I have seen in the MIAA

Comment

why not?? the team I watched saturday has really good players at every position. the best I have seen in the MIAA
        18-23 year-olds aren't exactly the model of consistency

Comment

Comment

dip in talent on both sides of the ball
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

dip in talent on both sides of the ball
                does NW still have those 3 Dlineman from 19'? Those guys were impressive, the 4th Dlineman wasn't as good...

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

does NW still have those 3 Dlineman from 19'? Those guys were impressive, the 4th Dlineman wasn't as good...
                  Sam Roberts and Zach Howard have improved their play. Phillips graduated, although his little brother is a very good linebacker now.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

ya the team is obv still very good, just no longer the preeminent force of d2. still top 10 nationally i would guess.
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• I think jb did it for Pitt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I think jb did it for Pitt.
                          Brown was a man among boys. Definitely a D1 talent playing D2. Good on PSU for getting him when they did. He and Dickey were a deadly pair.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X