X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

They have hth. I think that's the first tie breaker. I think Pitt got in the year UCM hung a similar number on em to end the season. I don't remember the score, but I'm sure there is a moole fan around here with a pic of the scoreboard.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Just watched this one. Holy crap. NW grabbing another gear just in time for the playoffs. Pretty sure I've seen this movie before.
    you & i didn't watch the same game.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

I commented weeks ago about UNK being soft. Hell, the hapless Mules had the Lopers on the ropes until the last minute of the game.
    they are like all the teams in this league in that they have flaws.

Leave a comment:

replied
    zzzzzzzz.
    when you lose 66-13 when you give up on the run isn't really relevant.

Leave a comment:

• Loper’18
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    They have hth. I think that's the first tie breaker. I think Pitt got in the year UCM hung a similar number on em to end the season. I don't remember the score, but I'm sure there is a moole fan around here with a pic of the scoreboard.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post
    nice win by NW. That is the game I've been waiting to see from them all year. They might be peaking at the right time.
    Now if UNK will just fold in shame and lose at UCO and Pitt takes care of business at Washburn and vs Hays.
    UCO can run it, and has a decent run d. They are a bad match up for UNK. Not super confident that Pitt can hold up their end, though.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Just watched this one. Holy crap. NW grabbing another gear just in time for the playoffs. Pretty sure I've seen this movie before.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    So true, but the Bods and G's weren't intimated by the green machine...just saying.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    66-13

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha???????hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha???????hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha???hahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I commented weeks ago about UNK being soft. Hell, the hapless Mules had the Lopers on the ropes until the last minute of the game.

Leave a comment:

• IfYouAintLope
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post
    nice win by NW. That is the game I've been waiting to see from them all year. They might be peaking at the right time.
    Now if UNK will just fold in shame and lose at UCO and Pitt takes care of business at Washburn and vs Hays.
    1st, NW needs to win out. 2nd, I think NW really wants WU to win out.

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    66-13

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha???????hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha???????hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha???????hahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha???ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X