Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    nk d is atrocious. i'm surprised it's that bad.
    When the opposing offense gets momentum, it's like the Loper D doesn't have all 11 players on the field. They just get gashed. Just like when Hays scored 6 touchdowns on 6 second half drives.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayCoCat View Post
      Seriously, is this the best kicker the Bearcats have? No backup kicker?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Nice to finally see what a healthy Mikey HO can do!
        I think it's a combination of a bit of Hohensee healing, but also the OC having a lot more confidence to open things up a bit with QB Hohensee with the performance of QB Wright returning last week. This will be a huge boost for the the NW offense and for Hohensee and Wright. Hohensee awesome first half!

Comment

nk d is atrocious. i'm surprised it's that bad.
          Will be interesting to see what halftime adjustments this UNK defense can put together to calm things down a bit going into the 2nd half. NW will be doing a lot of substituting, especially with this Homecoming crowd.

Comment

Comment

Will be interesting to see what NW chooses to do this 2nd half with attempting any more PAT's after three consecutive 2-pt conversions. I assume PK Lammel will get back in the game. Definitely needs to work on his confidence.
              Last edited by ZubCat81; 10-30-2021, 02:59 PM.

Comment

es could beat us
                there are meaningful games left
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
                    Will be interesting to see what NW chooses to do this 2nd half with attempting any more PAT's after three consecutive 2-pt conversions. I assume PK Lammel will get back in the game. Definitely needs to work on his confidence.
                    I think Lammel is pretty much done kicking extra points this season. That dude missed 4 extra points today. That's not a confidence problem.
                    Go Hounds!
                    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                    Cyclone Power
                    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Looks like when he has too it doesn't go so well....

15 rush att and -17 yards at this point. UNK total rush yards 61 yds so far.

Like I said. Stop the run and option and UNK is done. They are not good enough passing team.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

Looks like when he has too it doesn't go so well....

15 rush att and -17 yards at this point. UNK total rush yards 61 yds so far.

Like I said. Stop the run and option and UNK is done. They are not good enough passing team.
                        Not good enough defensively either.
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power
                        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

es could beat us
                          there are meaningful games left

Comment

66-13

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha???????hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha???????hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha???????hahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha???ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Comment

nice win by NW. That is the game I've been waiting to see from them all year. They might be peaking at the right time.
                              Now if UNK will just fold in shame and lose at UCO and Pitt takes care of business at Washburn and vs Hays.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                                nice win by NW. That is the game I've been waiting to see from them all year. They might be peaking at the right time.
                                Now if UNK will just fold in shame and lose at UCO and Pitt takes care of business at Washburn and vs Hays.
                                1st, NW needs to win out. 2nd, I think NW really wants WU to win out.
                                Go Hounds!
                                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                                Cyclone Power
                                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X