Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCO at Pitt

Really looking forward to 2 home games in a row. It looks like Central is doing their usual end of the year "push to save the hc" thing.

I worry a little about the running qb, as they have given Pitt fits, at times.

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Really looking forward to 2 home games in a row. It looks like Central is doing their usual end of the year "push to save the hc" thing.

I worry a little about the running qb, as they have given Pitt fits, at times.
    I watched a good bit of UCO vs Washburn. UCO had every opportunity to win that game but made some dumb plays that cost them the W. They play hard, and run hard, it will be group tackling for Pitt, one arm tackles by one guy won't work. UCO isn't overly athletic and looked like they lacked speed at all 3 levels of their D.

Comment

Leaving for the game soon. Pitt is going to have to match the physicality of UCO if they want to win this one.

Comment

UCO sucks

Comment

I hate leaving points on the field and so far we've left 8.
          our D is playing well.
          Holmes is a weapon.
          Sexton is performing a one man Jeykll and Hyde show

Comment

17 needs some stick em too

Comment

Favorite play was the punt that hit the ref In the arse.

Least Favorite was the td pass where the Pitt safety tackled the corner in some kind of bad news bears reenactment.

Comment

Fire Nick Bobeck
                Roll Chos!

Comment

UCO interior oline is godawful. NW defense will absolutely feast on these guys.

UCO defense was pretty decent, but I really feel that Pitt lacks that killer instinct when they have a big lead. They just can't put teams away this season. Hopefully they're a year or less away from being able to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                    UCO sucks
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                      Fire Nick Bobeck
                      Not sure Mel T himself could do much more with the lack of talent up front. The poor qb immediately sprint's back 3 to 7 steps from the shotgun on every play because he knows they ain't stopping anyone.

Comment

Neither does ESU. You forget we are a safe haven for Oklahoma players that actually want to ball. Instead of running drills in the kiddie pool at their new end zone.
                        Last edited by reloadmvp; 10-30-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

The defense is playing well. Gave up 2 big scoring plays as UCO didn't drive the ball all day. On the fumble punt the defense forced a turnover on downs possession. If they can just get the backend not to give up some of those big plays this defense could be good one. Hopefully the progress will continue.

Offense just sleepwalks at times. That is the way it felt at the game. It just seems they come out and just go through the motions after they get a good lead. That has to get fixed if this team is going to compete for the MIAA next year.

2 losses and had a double digit lead on both games. Offense goes to sleep in the second half and we end up losing.

I like the way this team is progressing. Next year this team will challenge.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Not sure Mel T himself could do much more with the lack of talent up front. The poor qb immediately sprint's back 3 to 7 steps from the shotgun on every play because he knows they ain't stopping anyone.
                              I always told my O-line to at least yell "Look out!"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X