Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Neither does ESU. You forget we are a safe haven for Oklahoma players that actually want to ball. Instead on running drills in the kiddie pool at their new end zone.
    This is your best post ever. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post

This is your best post ever. Lol.
      Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        UCO interior oline is godawful. NW defense will absolutely feast on these guys.

UCO defense was pretty decent, but I really feel that Pitt lacks that killer instinct when they have a big lead. They just can't put teams away this season. Hopefully they're a year or less away from being able to do so.
        If UCO does not get the illegal formation penalty on Pitt's last punt and give the Gorillas a first down, they may have very well won the game.

Comment

UCO interior oline is godawful. NW defense will absolutely feast on these guys.

UCO defense was pretty decent, but I really feel that Pitt lacks that killer instinct when they have a big lead. They just can't put teams away this season. Hopefully they're a year or less away from being able to do so.
          ??? We already did.
          Go Hounds!
          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
          Cyclone Power
          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

??? We already did.
            Oops! I had the schedule mixed up in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post

If UCO does not get the illegal formation penalty on Pitt's last punt and give the Gorillas a first down, they may have very well won the game.
              Yeah it was way closer than it should have been at the end.

Comment

I was near the student section, and they got the UCO players to flip them off a few times. It was pretty funny.

Comment

I was near the student section, and they got the UCO players to flip them off a few times. It was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Neither does ESU. You forget we are a safe haven for Oklahoma players that actually want to ball. Instead of running drills in the kiddie pool at their new end zone.
                    https://bronchosports.com/news/2021/...t-hornets.aspx
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

Bringing WVB to a football fight is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
                      Go Hounds!
                      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                      Cyclone Power
                      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

meh....not really true. but, i see what you mean. im kinda the same way as roll chos. the only thing matters to me is the football of a school lol. hes trying to screw with you.

good visit overall, as usual, the gorilla walk was spectacular. environment is still top notch.
                            stayed the whole game. wanted to really take in some food but had to roll out. we got home after midnight friday night and had to leave our driveway at 6am to get to pittsburgh for the meeting at 10. talked to the coaches after the game and ended up eating roller dogs from caseys lol....yummy.

next weekend, emporia. hey reload, were bringing the p*ssy kid up there. apparently, in the talks me and the kid have had with him, coach Hig likes him ;)

Last edited by jimbo slice; 10-31-2021, 11:12 PM.

Comment

I'm a huge UCO fan the rest of the way. Washburn or Pitt really needs them to beat unk.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

meh....not really true. but, i see what you mean. im kinda the same way as roll chos. the only thing matters to me is the football of a school lol. hes trying to screw with you.

good visit overall, as usual, the gorilla walk was spectacular. environment is still top notch.
                                stayed the whole game. wanted to really take in some food but had to roll out. we got home after midnight friday night and had to leave our driveway at 6am to get to pittsburgh for the meeting at 10. talked to the coaches after the game and ended up eating roller dogs from caseys lol....yummy.

next weekend, emporia. hey reload, were bringing the p*ssy kid up there. apparently, in the talks me and the kid have had with him, coach Hig likes him ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X