Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHSU vs Pitt

What the week going to look like Pitt? What versions of these teams are going to show up??

That is probably the question of the week in regards to this game.

Pulling for FHSU.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
      Pulling for FHSU.
      Suck it.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post
        What the week going to look like Pitt? What versions of these teams are going to show up??

That is probably the question of the week in regards to this game.
        Your guess is as good as mine. I will be interested to see how Pitt responds to last week's heartbreaker. Will they come out angry and looking to improve, or will they be dragging arse?

Comment

Congratulations to FHSU on their win this Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Your guess is as good as mine. I will be interested to see how Pitt responds to last week's heartbreaker. Will they come out angry and looking to improve, or will they be dragging arse?

I think that even though they know they don't have a shot at the playoffs now, they will want to finish strong and have a shot at a bowl game. Pitt is a lot better this year then pretty much anybody thought they would be. Hopefully they're hungry to continue to prove themselves

Comment

Are bowl games happening this year, usually see an announcement about them but I haven't seen anything yet. Wasn't sure due to travel, covid19, expenses for teams but also hosts - seems like everyone is tight on money.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                Congratulations to FHSU on their win this Saturday
                Hey! That's copyrighted

Comment

Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post
                  Are bowl games happening this year, usually see an announcement about them but I haven't seen anything yet. Wasn't sure due to travel, covid19, expenses for teams but also hosts - seems like everyone is tight on money.
                  The Live United Bowl (Texarkana), the Heritage Bowl (Corsicana, TX), and the American Crossroads Bowl (Hobart, IN) are still on, haven't seen anything on the Mineral Water Bowl.

Comment

pitt by 3-7 tds it just depends on when they call the dogs off
                    if they confuse them with the haskell school of the blind could be 90-0.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Dear Chest-thumpers of Kansas,

Bisons nation needs you to take those little Prairie Puddy Cats behind their own outhouse and pound on them until they can be used to grease the axles of your bus. Thank you ahead of time for the victory, and an early congratulations on your bowl bid.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Suck it.
                        It's not personal. Strictly selfish reasons because a FHSU win helps NW resume for PO's. Otherwise, I'd probably be Pitt St. fan today. I like you guys. You treat us real well when we come down.
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power
                        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Random thoughts:
                          I wonder if Sexton is still in the doghouse?
                          If Pitt tries that 3 man front prevent crap, Hays will score on every play.
                          I hope Horack has a good day for his last hurrah. I have always thought he got too few reps under Beck, and he was injured for a good chunk of this season.
                          Why can't we move Hays to tge Wichita.
                          area. There is plenty of room, and it's not BFE.

Comment

Random thoughts:
                            I hope Horack has a good day for his last hurrah. I have always thought he got too few reps under Beck, and he was injured for a good chunk of this season.

Comment

Random thoughts:
                              Yes, i'm sure his leash is short. However, if its too short you have to worry about the transfer portal.
                              We won't try that 3 man prevent front crap until we are up by 2 with 4 minutes left. We will hold them to a touchdown and 2 point conversion then settle for a field goal after having the ball at their 25 with 1:30 left.
                              Me too. He's always been a team first Gorilla guy.
                              Because it would make Wichita worthwhile, and Emporia and UNK would have to fight it out for BFE rights.
                              Go Pitt, PP enjoy the day!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X