Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln Football Broadcast

Can anyone tell me if Lincoln's football video feed is any good? Or do they suck miserably at that too? Thinking about purchasing access to the broadcast tomorrow, but don't want to bother if it is godawful. Thanks!

It is a good broadcast

Comment

It's decent. 10 trillion times better than UCO.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          It's decent. 10 trillion times better than UCO.
          Last edited by GetGRIFFedUp; 11-13-2021, 09:52 AM. Reason: Added missing word

Comment

Why do both teams have white jerseys? I just don't understand and my eyes are pretty bad lol.
            Edit: I saw a closeup and Lincoln's jerseys are a silvery-grey.....they look good for sure, but still not enough of a contrast with visitor white jerseys.
            Last edited by BEARCAT; 11-13-2021, 11:55 AM.
            Northwest Missouri State University
            BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
              Why do both teams have white jerseys? I just don't understand and my eyes are pretty bad lol.
              Edit: I saw a closeup and Lincoln's jerseys are a silvery-grey.....they look good for sure, but still not enough of a contrast with visitor white jerseys.
              Earlier this year Emporia wore a dark charcoal gray and MWSU wore black at Spratt, and I thought that was bad. This is just awful.

Comment

The stream keeps pausing at commercial breaks for me. Kind of annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Earlier this year Emporia wore a dark charcoal gray and MWSU wore black at Spratt, and I thought that was bad. This is just awful.
                  Yes indeed I remember....especially since MWSU and Emporia are both black and gold. I am not angry or anything just frustrated that I can't tell who is who very good :)
                  BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
                    I had the exact same thought as soon as I turned the broadcast on. Are there not rules or at least traditions that govern home/away or light/dark uniforms so as to avoid this glaring visual issue?

Comment

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post
                      Can anyone tell me if Lincoln's football video feed is any good? Or do they suck miserably at that too? Thinking about purchasing access to the broadcast tomorrow, but don't want to bother if it is godawful. Thanks!
                      Last edited by GetGRIFFedUp; 11-13-2021, 01:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I had the exact same thought as soon as I turned the broadcast on. Are there not rules or at least traditions that govern home/away or light/dark uniforms so as to avoid this glaring visual issue?
                        I know for sure that there are rules in high school, and I **thought** there were rules for colleges etc., but now I'm not so sure lol! ;)
                        BEARCATS

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X