Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

That sucks to hear, while I think it was time for a change, he 100% made this program respectable again. When he came in 2012 the program was in shambles and suffering under NCAA sanctions from the Tracy Holland years. He is a good coach, wish him well.
    The sanctions were a result from violations from the Chuck Langston years. But I get what you're saying.

He suffered under them and didn't do a great job at mitigating the problem. Bobeck really had to clean up shop.
    Last edited by UCObluejay; 11-15-2021, 07:19 PM.
    Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

The sanctions were a result from violations from the Chuck Langston years. But I get what you're saying.

He suffered under them and didn't do a great job at mitigating the problem. Bobeck really had to clean up shop.
      Yeah, whoever was at fault, Bobeck turned it around and deserves credit for that.
      Roll Chos!

Comment

Pitts last HC Tim Beck is currently at TCU until the end of the season...Maybe you guys hire him and he runs the veer all over the MIAA!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorillahawk View Post
          Pitts last HC Tim Beck is currently at TCU until the end of the season...Maybe you guys hire him and he runs the veer all over the MIAA!
          Roll Chos!

Comment

Lol yea I think Beck is a pretty good OC, but not necessarily a good HC

Comment

It would be an easy change. They would only have to white out the Bo and then you would have Beck.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                It would be an easy change. They would only have to white out the Bo and then you would have Beck.
                And recruit multiple punters

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

And recruit multiple punters
                  11 of them.

Comment

Adam Dorrel is officially available and most likely Josh Lamberson.
                    Last edited by CatFan88; 11-21-2021, 12:44 PM.
                    Go Hounds!
                    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                    Cyclone Power
                    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Lincoln gets their man... poor guy.

No legitimate sources confirm that he was chosen ahead of Dan Mullen and Adam Dorrel after he said he would actually take the job. ;)
                      Lincoln University has hired a new head football coach. The school announced Monday that Jermaine Gales will take over the Blue Tiger football program. He replaces Malik Hoskins, who was fired after an 0-10 season in 2020. �I am beyond excited about joining the Ambush,� Gales said in a press release. �The opportunity to impact the lives of young men as a head football coach has been a dream of mine since blowing my whistle for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                        Lincoln gets their man... poor guy.

No legitimate sources confirm that he was chosen ahead of Dan Mullen and Adam Dorrel after he said he would actually take the job. ;)
                        His bio reads like a HR for Lincoln.
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power
                        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

His bio reads like a HR for Lincoln.
                          Agree. I don't think they could have done any better. Kudos to him and Lincoln.

Comment

If UCO doesn't snag Dorrell, I heard from a very good source that Garin Higgins will almost certainly take the UCO job.

Comment

0 league titles in 14 years.
                              sign me up.
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
                                If UCO doesn't snag Dorrell, I heard from a very good source that Garin Higgins will almost certainly take the UCO job.
                                Not sure why he would make a lateral move like that? Maybe a big money endowment to lure him there?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X