Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could do a turnaround for UCO. He definitely installed a culture at ESU, and sold recruits on it..

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      He could do a turnaround for UCO. He definitely installed a culture at ESU, and sold recruits on it..
      Say what you want about Edmond as a college town, but the OKC metro and Edmond would be more desirable for a coach making 6 figures than Emporia, KS.
      Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Say what you want about Edmond as a college town, but the OKC metro and Edmond would be more desirable for a coach making 6 figures than Emporia, KS.
        Depends on the person, tbh. Also not sure what the cost of living difference would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Not sure why he would make a lateral move like that? Maybe a big money endowment to lure him there?
          He would have more resources. The entire Emporia athletic department does more with less.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

He would have more resources. The entire Emporia athletic department does more with less.
            Plus he would be closer to where he recruits his skill players.

Comment

Why would he be such a good hire his record at Emporia shows 67-64 in conference. He may be a good coach who could be a good fit. Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I could see that. Will be interesting to see if he does it.

Comment

I know everyone on here thinks UCO is flush with money, but that's not really true. UCO has scholarship issues that need addressed. No sport, other than maybe wrestling, has the full allotment of scholarships despite what everyone thinks. Obviously a great location and the facilities have seen massive upgrades over the last 10 years, but to say Emporia does more with less isn't really true. I'd argue the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronchos#1 View Post
                    I know everyone on here thinks UCO is flush with money, but that's not really true. UCO has scholarship issues that need addressed. No sport, other than maybe wrestling, has the full allotment of scholarships despite what everyone thinks. Obviously a great location and the facilities have seen massive upgrades over the last 10 years, but to say Emporia does more with less isn't really true. I'd argue the opposite.
                    Their facilities are pretty outdated. Idk about scholly budgets, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
                      If UCO doesn't snag Dorrell, I heard from a very good source that Garin Higgins will almost certainly take the UCO job.
                      hahaha...man thats a big ass fishing pole

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
                        If UCO doesn't snag Dorrell, I heard from a very good source that Garin Higgins will almost certainly take the UCO job.
                        I hope the best man for the job gets it. That being said, if that happened the Jimbo/Reload War would just get intensified. Someone better get the comfort food prepared at the Emporia Applebees. (Assuming they have one.)
                        Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

I hope the best man for the job gets it. That being said, if that happened the Jimbo/Reload War would just get intensified. Someone better get the comfort food prepared at the Emporia Applebees. (Assuming they have one.)
                          lol thats funny shizz right there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X