Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Nothing worse than dealing with punk kids ... so limited what you, as an adult and true football fan, can do without being screamed at for child abuse. Dips. Sorry you had to deal with that bs. Should have just picked up the entire Central Washington fan base who showed up with you for the game and simply walked over to the West Grandstand. Great NW Alumni fans and they would have treated you guys with alot of respect for making the long trip for the game. Glad most of them left at halftime.
    I've had a Colorado State fan punch a friend in the back of the head that was with me while we cheered for Air Force. Unless it gets physical or crosses a line verbally then people need to stop being so damn soft. Punk kids? Did they say mean things? The girl high school soccer players I coached likely said worse to the opposition every game we played.

Comment

• if you don't get excited about opposing sidelines heckling your team, you're a loser. That's the best part...

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Don't ever go to a Pitt game.
        Likely to get a helmet stole or make your scrubs and trainers cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I've had a Colorado State fan punch a friend in the back of the head that was with me while we cheered for Air Force. Unless it gets physical or crosses a line verbally then people need to stop being so damn soft. Punk kids? Did they say mean things? The girl high school soccer players I coached likely said worse to the opposition every game we played.

Comment

• Normally those students would have been sitting in the two sections that CWU fans were sitting. And the visiting fans seats would be in the far North end of the east stands. But the NCAA requires that the visiting fans sit in seats directly behind the visiting team bench. During the season there really isn't a visitor side. But a visitors section for those that want to sit together. Most MIAA schools do the same Students are now on Holiday Break. So their numbers were low for this game.
            Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

• I don't know. As long as it doesn't cross a line (abusive, threatening, etc.), it's part of the atmosphere and what creates home field. My dad has told me stories of road games when he played at NW in the 50's. It's pretty tame now compared to some of those stories.
              Go Hounds!
              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
              Cyclone Power
              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Comment

• Lol and you're part of the problem of everything offending everyone now. Shrug.

Comment

• Comment

• Props to BW for coming in and throwing the ball as well as he ever has. It is disappointing that so many NW fans (on here included) trash him just so when he struggles they can say they were right all along, imo. I understand and have the same criticisms of his game that everyone else does, I just don't understand all the hate. By the way, I am a fan of Hohensee and think he has better arm talent. I hope he is able able to come back next week (sounds like it at this point).

Comment

• Is that attendance right? Less than 3000? I saw the visitor side was very sparse. Does anyone care about sports since the pandemic?

Comment

• Originally posted by southside View Post

Is that attendance right? Less than 3000? I saw the visitor side was very sparse. Does anyone care about sports since the pandemic?
                          Hound football in playoffs, Hound soccer in State Final 4, students on Thanksgiving break, deer season, etc. Surprised there were that many.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Hound football in playoffs, Hound soccer in State Final 4, students on Thanksgiving break, deer season, etc. Surprised there were that many.
                            It doesn't help that students have to pay for tickets in the PO's. But this happened even in the Natty years, so not that surprising. Disappointing, but not surprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post

It doesn't help that students have to pay for tickets in the PO's. But this happened even in the Natty years, so not that surprising. Disappointing, but not surprising.
                              Boosters used to pay for a certain number of student tickets. Not sure if they still do that or at least help out some or not.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Boosters used to pay for a certain number of student tickets. Not sure if they still do that or at least help out some or not.
                                I saw a Facebook post that there was an allotment of free tickets for students. Maybe 250 or so.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X