Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that Josh Lynn isn't deserving - I'd voted for Schurig though. Washburn was picked to finish 7th (UNK picked 5th), beat NW Mo for the first time since 2005, only the second time Schurig has won 9 regular season games (2011) and first season to have won 9 conference games in a season.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
      Not that Josh Lynn isn't deserving - I'd voted for Schurig though. Washburn was picked to finish 7th (UNK picked 5th), beat NW Mo for the first time since 2005, only the second time Schurig has won 9 regular season games (2011) and first season to have won 9 conference games in a season.
      Lynn I'd say had more of a rebuild. Schurig has always had teams with some big talent in one area, but severly lacking in others. I think returning players and covid break really benefited Washburn.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Obviously, more coaches thought that Lynn deserved the award. Plus, if you can believe what you read here, he did it with fewer scholarships.
        I saw on another post they are short 2 scholarships. In division 2 what does that equate to player wise. 5-10 players?? The Pitt state people are always saying they have no depth defensively. That might explain it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X