X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 MIAA Playoffs Round One Preview

2021 MIAA Playoffs Round One Preview:
    https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2021-11-17/

I believe all the bowl games have been set, I don't believe the MWB is happening anymore after COVID.

Comment

Heart of Texas is going to be a JUCO bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
        I believe all the bowl games have been set, I don't believe the MWB is happening anymore after COVID.
        Wow, well so much for any more postseason games for MoWest in the future.

Comment

Comment

They declined the invite. Word on the street, that is.

Comment

Nice job Devin. The stats on all the teams is quite impressive.

Comment

Nice job Devin
                I better rethink some of my picks after reading this.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

They declined the invite. Word on the street, that is.

If that's true, then I'll be interested to hear the reason. Didn't Pitt turn down a bowl invite just a few years ago? Seems kind of unfair to the seniors.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

If that's true, then I'll be interested to hear the reason. Didn't Pitt turn down a bowl invite just a few years ago? Seems kind of unfair to the seniors.
                          We weren't allowed to get "diamonds" in our bowl ring. The seniors were pissed. My high school state championship ring is bigger than my bowl ring. Same thing went for our uni's, only the basic black or white. I will say, he had a change in heart. They have like 18 uniforms now and the last bowl ring was real nice. Sometimes they let you have a say, sometimes not. I knew some guys that didn't want to go to a bowl game, because we weren't in the playoffs. Then you had guys that wanted to at least have some sort of reward after years of getting smacked. So just depends I guess. If I was in a program like NW or PITT(from the past), I could see declining. For any school not NW.... Take the bowl game and enjoy the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

We figured if enough MIAA teams turned it down maybe the Mooles get in over MOSO

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

We figured if enough MIAA teams turned it down maybe the Mooles get in over MOSO

Wrong for the third time, Wise Ass... still no relation. Did you forget that we already played and won our bowl game last Saturday 30-29 against our equine brothers from UCO. Call it what you want: Equine Bowl, Bottom Feeders Bowl, or the apparent crowd favorite - Road Apple Rumble. Mules open 2022 @Pitt, Washburn, @ Northwest,@ UNK.....yikes, feels like we're already 0-4 before we even get started. And, with you continuing to throw these high and tight fastballs, I'm running out of comebacks....I mean without like insulting your wife or something... kind of hate to go that far....haha..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X