Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAA players and the Transfer portal

PSU QB Mak Sexton heading for the portal. Who else?

Comment

I still think Dodson has a ways to go, but after the Hays game, I don't think he's as far away as I did before.

Comment

Now that Hohensee has gotten a taste of being the starter and settled in as NW #1, I could see Wright declaring. But now I'm not sure if Hohensee is sidelined for the PO's. It's gonna be a battle for #1 in the off season if both at NW and I definitely don't want to see a rotation next season.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
          Now that Hohensee has gotten a taste of being the starter and settled in as NW #1, I could see Wright declaring. But now I'm not sure if Hohensee is sidelined for the PO's. It's gonna be a battle for #1 in the off season if both at NW and I definitely don't want to see a rotation next season.
          Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Comment

you guys have a link to the magical portal? i cant find anything for D2 players

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                you guys have a link to the magical portal? i cant find anything for D2 players
                It's not a public website

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

It's not a public website
                  well that sucks

Comment

Any place kickers out there looking to transfer to NW?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      Any place kickers out there looking to transfer to NW?
                      i know a kid..... if anyone listens to you. kicker for harlan iowa. good kicker and my nephew so that automatically makes him a stud.

Comment

well that sucks
                        Sucks for us but I bet athletes are happy that their contact info doesn't become public when they try to transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Sucks for us but I bet athletes are happy that their contact info doesn't become public when they try to transfer
                          theyre different than D1 athletes? i can go on 24//7 and find nearly anyone thats planning on transfering. maybe not the most accurate and up to date but info is there within hours. thas why i asked for D2 players specifically.

Comment

theyre different than D1 athletes? i can go on 24//7 and find nearly anyone thats planning on transfering. maybe not the most accurate and up to date but info is there within hours. thas why i asked for D2 players specifically.
                            The local news stations knew Sexton was entering the portal right away. Not sure if they get notified, or if he called them or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The local news stations knew Sexton was entering the portal right away. Not sure if they get notified, or if he called them or what?
                              i see

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X