• Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe
    maybe they just look athletic & we're impressed b/c it's amateur hr
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I say ACU never stopped being a D2 talent football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

I would argue that the quality of athlete hasn't really been the problem at UCO. They have almost always "looked the part".
        IDK. They have had flashy transfers, but lacked talent at a lot of areas in most seasons. Have lacked quality depth every season.

Comment

I doubt that Bostwick ever said something that classless, but if he did , then Bostwick was a dick.

Comment

Comment

lol it isn't a compliment dude
              nor is it classless - it must be hard being a mule if that gets you riled up
              it's a conf opp, & a relevant one at that, sometimes you mix it up
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Slow time on the board, dude. You know me, I get restless and look for any chain to jerk, lol.. Okay, (me) deep breath "serenity now, serenity now" and exhale. I think I'm going to be okay now until baseball season. The Mules bat & ballers never let me down. Peace brothers, stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                  Waiting to see what UCO players do, transfer or stay?
                  Kind of surprised that Adam hasn't picked / announced his coaching staff with signing day just a month away.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Kind of surprised that Adam hasn't picked / announced his coaching staff with signing day just a month away.
                    A couple of younger position/recruiting coaches are now on staff. Dimetri Donald and James Curlee were both at ACU and have announced that they are now at UCO. I am not aware of others that have been announced.
                    Last edited by NW Normal; 01-01-2022, 09:15 AM. Reason: spelling edit

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

I doubt that Bostwick ever said something that classless, but if he did , then Bostwick was a dick.
                      Did you just call someone classless and insult a dead guy in the same post?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I wanted to end 2021 with a kick to the nuts before I turn over a new leaf in 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

A couple of younger position/recruiting coaches are now on staff. Dimetri Donald and James Curlee were both at ACU and have announced that they are now at UCO. I am not aware of others that have been announced.
                          I suspect that Adam Dorrell won't make a big formal announcement until he has his entire staff on board, I'm curious to see if Adam brings Josh Lamberson along from ACU. Josh was the assistant head coach, offensive coordinator, and quarterbacks coach. Plus, all the joint history that Adam and Josh had at Northwest Missouri State.. I guessing that Josh will be on the UCO staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

S -A -W-F-T. SAWTF. If you think someone is/was a dick call them a dick. Do you know what competitive people are, confident/arrogant/sandbagging/pissed at losing. Rubs people the wrong way, do something about it

Comment

0% chance the dead guy cares
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

I suspect that Adam Dorrell won't make a big formal announcement until he has his entire staff on board, I'm curious to see if Adam brings Josh Lamberson along from ACU. Josh was the assistant head coach, offensive coordinator, and quarterbacks coach. Plus, all the joint history that Adam and Josh had at Northwest Missouri State.. I guessing that Josh will be on the UCO staff.
                                Lamberson just tweeted that he is joining Dorrell's staff.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X