Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWMSU @ HU

Comment

Not sure severity of injuries but HU did have 3 O lineman go down with injuries

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
        Not sure severity of injuries but HU did have 3 O lineman go down with injuries
        Coach was asked during postgame interview about that. He said it was just cramping issues and expected them to be back. We will see.

They played a ton of snaps today.

Comment

Wild to cramp this late in the year. But 90 rushing plays and 47 minutes on the field im sure were both records

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
            Wild to cramp this late in the year. But 90 rushing plays and 47 minutes on the field im sure were both records

Comment

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post

Coach was asked during postgame interview about that. He said it was just cramping issues and expected them to be back. We will see.

They played a ton of snaps today.
                      I think it was like 93 snaps to Washburns 36

Comment

Really looking forward to this game. Any significant injuries on either side?

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                          Really looking forward to this game. Any significant injuries on either side?
                          Northwest QB Hohensee got injured in game vs Central Washington. He didn't come back in the game. I don't know exactly what happened but I have heard speculation it's his knee. Backup QB Wright (who used to be the starter) came in and played very well. I have heard no specifics about who can/will play vs. Harding.
                          Northwest Missouri State University
                          BEARCATS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post

Northwest QB Hohensee got injured in game vs Central Washington. He didn't come back in the game. I don't know exactly what happened but I have heard speculation it's his knee. Backup QB Wright (who used to be the starter) came in and played very well. I have heard no specifics about who can/will play vs. Harding.
                              They think it is a PCL MRI tomorrow...may be able to go with a brace...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X