Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #3 SR3 NWMSU was the only visitor to win today plus the other 3 Regional finals are all 1 vs 2. Did NW mess some brackets today?

Comment

• Comment

• Anyway to rewatch the game? I was only able to listen on the radio

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          #3 SR3 NWMSU was the only visitor to win today plus the other 3 Regional finals are all 1 vs 2. Did NW mess some brackets today?

Comment

• Originally posted by A-TownBearcat View Post
            Anyway to rewatch the game? I was only able to listen on the radio
            http://hu16-vod.harding.edu/Cablecas...m56H82FlFvYhzs

Comment

• Post game musings
              Believe It Or Not, today Wright, with three TD passes, went ahead of Travis Miles and tied Bolles 1.0 for career TD passes at NW. Weird Stat for the game: only one penalty per team. Both were 15 yarders and late in the 4th Quarter. A shameful unsportsmanlike penalty on NW receivers after the TD pass to Davis and roughing the kicker on Harding on second to last play of the game. No offsides, no false starts, no pass interference calls, no holding. Just let 'em play.

In the post game interview, the Harding Coach said repeatedly, "We did not play our best game." Were they saving it for next week? Or did NW have something to do with their 'not playing their best game'? Three yards per play and winning time of possession isn't going to beat a team that can score quickly through the air. Northwest coaches made adjustments. The NW Defense shut Harding out the second half. The NW Offense, stymied on the ground, went to the air. In four matchups with Harding in the playoffs, Northwest has scored 105 points while limiting Harding to 15 (35-0, 35-0, 7-6 and 28 to 9). A one dimensional team has only one way to win. Take that 'one way' away from them and you can beat them.

Harding has a well coached and disciplined team, but their offense was stuck in first gear while Northwest, on four possessions, shifted into overdrive and found the end zone! Nice team win for Northwest. Kudos to Harding for the broadcast, although I did listen to KXCV for the audio.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by A-TownBearcat View Post
                    Anyway to rewatch the game? I was only able to listen on the radio
                    Go to score board on this site , click on streaming from Harding , then scroll down to Northwest football game,
                    Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

• NW was the only team to recruit him to play D-Line. Some FCS schools (Mo State was one) wanted him to play O-Line. Good find by RW to see what no one else saw. Great kid too.

Comment

• Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X