Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
    If I had that kind of money I would be demanding at least MIAA titles.
    BANG!

im spending money on that too! massive 20 man or 45 woman hot tub right where the stairs flatten out now.

Comment

The odds of Adam becoming the coach at UCO is about the same as Mel becoming the next coach at Lincoln. Adam bleeds green and he isn't coming back to a MIAA school not named Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
        The odds of Adam becoming the coach at UCO is about the same as Mel becoming the next coach at Lincoln. Adam bleeds green and he isn't coming back to a MIAA school not named Northwest.
        well, right now, he's unemployed. i know he prolly loves him some NW but SOMETHING made him leave. money, ******* AD something. cant tell me that ACU was big enough draw to make him leave a monster job that he created. you can say all you want about his loyalty but he probably went to ACU in the hopes of being recognized as a brilliant up and comer and would end up at a major D1 program. in other words, fortune. he already had the fame. same with the coach from north dakota state? he moved down to Kansas and now he's a small fish in a big pond that everyone has forgotten about.

id bet money has a little bit to do with where he goes. ;)

Comment

He might simply want to be a position coach or coordinator somewhere and not do all the heavy lifting.

Comment

Last edited by tarcat; 11-24-2021, 07:37 AM.

Comment

great thought!

Comment

AD may be in no hurry as he has a few years
                left on his contract. I wonder if he was caught off guard or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                  Wow, what an Ass lol
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

well, right now, he's unemployed. i know he prolly loves him some NW but SOMETHING made him leave. money, ******* AD something. cant tell me that ACU was big enough draw to make him leave a monster job that he created. you can say all you want about his loyalty but he probably went to ACU in the hopes of being recognized as a brilliant up and comer and would end up at a major D1 program. in other words, fortune. he already had the fame. same with the coach from north dakota state? he moved down to Kansas and now he's a small fish in a big pond that everyone has forgotten about.

id bet money has a little bit to do with where he goes. ;)
                    People don't understand this. He left for the allure of more money. If he wanted steady money he'd stay at NW. He either bides his time and waits for a good opening at the d2 level, or tries to be a position coach at fbs level

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

People don't understand this. He left for the allure of more money. If he wanted steady money he'd stay at NW. He either bides his time and waits for a good opening at the d2 level, or tries to be a position coach at fbs level
                      Wouldnt have to be a coordinator. Even analyst money can be really good in d1 compared to d2 hc money.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

People don't understand this. He left for the allure of more money.

Comment

What was it then? Also, nothing wrong with trying to get what u are worth

Comment

There were other reasons as well and not just the allure of money. There was/is a certain person at the University that made his decision to leave that much easier

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

There were other reasons as well and not just the allure of money. There was/is a certain person at the University that made his decision to leave that much easier
                                someone else who gets it

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X