Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    The odds of Adam becoming the coach at UCO is about the same as Mel becoming the next coach at Lincoln. Adam bleeds green and he isn't coming back to a MIAA school not named Northwest.
    This aged really well.

Comment

Originally posted by bronchoforlife View Post

This aged really well.
      Mel is going to Lincoln?

Comment

The odds of Adam becoming the coach at UCO is about the same as Mel becoming the next coach at Lincoln. Adam bleeds green and he isn't coming back to a MIAA school not named Northwest.
        I'm not sure what I fear most. Dorrel at UCO or Mel at Lincoln.

Comment

You heard it here first. Rich Wright takes his staff to Lincoln and NW hires Tim Beck and he brings the rest of that HOF staff. Coach Kill stays at NMSU and hires another staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

I'm not sure what I fear most. Dorrel at UCO or Mel at Lincoln.
            Yeah. It's still embarrassing to lose to Lincoln, no matter who is coaching.

Comment

Holy mother of God, I would have bet the farm that Adam would not surface as the next coach at UCO. Good thing I'm not a farmer. For all of you calling me out, what can I say, stick it to me. I'm sure that Bearcat Nation is stunned by this development....should be interesting to say the least.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X