• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-TownBearcat View Post
    Any word on Mike H?
    Shhhh

Comment

Seems like 2 of the top 3 remaining play this week sadly. Worse, the drop off from 2nd to us at 3rd is quite large. Barring the defense creating 3 or more turnovers in Ferris territory, feels like a 27-14 loss with a late TD for us to make it look closer. Similar feel to our last loss at Ferris.

Comment

Unpopular opinion: While I feel Ferris is the favorite in this game, I like our chances. Ferris doesn't scare me. They aren't as good as 2019 and we are better. Does that mean we are the better team? Maybe not, but I think we have a good chance.

I'll leave the sandbagging to the professionals. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

LOL..Hey we had to go empty 5 wr for most of the game in a snow storm. Have you seen that NW Dline? It's like the Georgia of D2. We haven't seen anything like that all season. They're too stout in the middle to run on and back seven fly to the ball. If we're down our running QB and top 2 RBs, they're no doubt the favorites.
          yer not very good at this
          but yer school is good at fball so all is not lost
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by A-TownBearcat View Post
            Any word on Mike H?
            no
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post
              Unpopular opinion: While I feel Ferris is the favorite in this game, I like our chances. Ferris doesn't scare me. They aren't as good as 2019 and we are better. Does that mean we are the better team? Maybe not, but I think we have a good chance.

I'll leave the sandbagging to the professionals. Lol
              our issues have nothing to do with ferris
              which is the problem
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
                Seems like 2 of the top 3 remaining play this week sadly. Worse, the drop off from 2nd to us at 3rd is quite large. Barring the defense creating 3 or more turnovers in Ferris territory, feels like a 27-14 loss with a late TD for us to make it look closer. Similar feel to our last loss at Ferris.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

our issues have nothing to do with ferris
                  which is the problem
                  Do we have issues? Sure. Is Ferris the favorite? Yes. Does that mean I will cry about it? Nope. I'll just be over here rooting for my team.

Comment

Congrats to Ferris on their upcoming win.

Comment

That said, don't buy all that rb talk fron NW. They only have 1 rb, and only need 1 rb.

Their dl is really really good, and their LB's are better.

Comment

Weather for Saturday: 33F, cloudy, no precipitation expected, NW wind 10-15 mph, real feel for that is about 20-25F.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            That said, don't buy all that rb talk fron NW. They only have 1 rb, and only need 1 rb.

Their dl is really really good, and their LB's are better.
                            Exactly what I've seen on film. No sandbaggin' that. Eye in the sky don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
                              Weather for Saturday: 33F, cloudy, no precipitation expected, NW wind 10-15 mph, real feel for that is about 20-25F.
                              Weather.gov has 35 and snow showers. I like yours better The! The drive up in 2019 was miserable, so I'm hoping no precipitation for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post

Weather.gov has 35 and snow showers. I like yours better The! The drive up in 2019 was miserable, so I'm hoping no precipitation for this one.
                                You can only put so much trust in any weather forecasts for BR at this point in the year. The forecast from 3 days out was about 8 degrees warm and 3 inches shy of what we actually got on Saturday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X