Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Congrats to Ferris on their upcoming win.
    We can throw 7 in the box all day, but secondary can't guard California looters at a Best Buy. Our best bet is Bernhardt stepping on a nail in his off campus apt before Saturday.

Comment

That said, don't buy all that rb talk fron NW. They only have 1 rb, and only need 1 rb.

Their dl is really really good, and their LB's are better.

Comment

^^^^really good and good enough to win this week are not necessarily the same thing.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          ^^^^really good and good enough to win this week are not necessarily the same thing.

Comment

Comment

Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Yes it was physical! Our QB went out with shoulder and rib injury after Seiler sack. D-end Bevins went out with ankle sprain. It was 2016!

Extra credit if you can ID everyone. Pardon for blurry photo, night games are tough to get good photos with my lens.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                  Yes it was physical! Our QB went out with shoulder and rib injury after Seiler sack. D-end Bevins went out with ankle sprain. It was 2016!

Extra credit if you can ID everyone. Pardon for blurry photo, night games are tough to get good photos with my lens.
                  BC in the background-not sure on the rest
                  Remember Bevins injury well-he was hit from behind late in the game by an Olineman.

Comment

I see Annese next to the cop, Bevins on crutches, Seiler with his back to the camera, and our benevolent overlord in the gray coat. Can't say I recognize the guy in the blue hat though.

Comment

Why is Brandon wearing blue shoes?

Comment

Bill Connelly's quarterfinal projections (8/8 on Saturday):

Shepherd -3
                        Valdosta -13
                        Ferris -4
                        Mines -4

Comment

Congrats to Ferris on their upcoming win.
                          Hey now....you moonkeys are done. That means you cannot use that without written permission from NWMSU

Comment

Seiler was an absolute monster. He reminded me of some of the DL beasts NW has had through the years. The hit he put on Zimmerman was epic, punishing, and completely legal. He was fun to watch. The cheap shot on Bevins was terrible and has no place in football, especially between 2 championship-caliber programs as these. IIRC, it happened later when the game was effectively in hand as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

Seiler was an absolute monster. He reminded me of some of the DL beasts NW has had through the years. The hit he put on Zimmerman was epic, punishing, and completely legal. He was fun to watch. The cheap shot on Bevins was terrible and has no place in football, especially between 2 championship-caliber programs as these. IIRC, it happened later when the game was effectively in hand as well.

Comment

Anyone heard anything about Mikey Ho?? Hopefully they're planning on a dual threat QB situation against Ferris!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X