Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting but maybe unimportant stat: NWMSU is 37-0 with HC RW when leading at the half.

Comment

Counterpoint: the NWFB twitter account tweeting "we all we got" with a hype video has locked in either a GOTY-worthy 7-point loss or a 34-point blowout

Comment

Did the NW Alumni send out an email regarding watch parties? Since I retired I cancelled two of my three email addresses to keep things a little simpler. Forgot to update my change with them.

Comment

TitleTown In Maryville is having one-I know there are many others/hope someone can help you on specifics ZubCat

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
            Did the NW Alumni send out an email regarding watch parties? Since I retired I cancelled two of my three email addresses to keep things a little simpler. Forgot to update my change with them.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              Interesting but maybe unimportant stat: NWMSU is 37-0 with HC RW when leading at the half.
              More interesting stat: HC RW is 0-9 in games they were behind at the end of the 4th QTR.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

More interesting stat: HC RW is 0-9 in games they were behind at the end of the 4th QTR.
                Most interesting stat: HC RW is 1-0 in games against CWU at the end of the 4th QTR.

Comment

so, does anyone know, is there a way to watch this through roku or firestick? i can't seem to find a ferris or gliac app like the miaa network. will this just be a laptop/tablet kind of stream?

Comment

Not aware of any app. Probably just a web stream.

Comment

• If you have a laptop with an HDMI port you can probably get it working on a TV

Comment

• Either that or screen cast to your tv if you can

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post
                          so, does anyone know, is there a way to watch this through roku or firestick? i can't seem to find a ferris or gliac app like the miaa network. will this just be a laptop/tablet kind of stream?
                          I looked as well and couldn't find anything, so I'm going the route below:

iPad/iPhone->Lightning AV adapter->HDMI->TV, Projector or AVR (connected to TV/Projector).
                          Last edited by CatFan88; 12-04-2021, 10:48 AM.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

Most interesting stat: HC RW is 1-0 in games against CWU at the end of the 4th QTR.
                            SSS

Small Sample Size

Comment

• thanks for the suggestions. whether i can get it to the tv or view it on a laptop, at least i get to watch it one way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post
                                thanks for the suggestions. whether i can get it to the tv or view it on a laptop, at least i get to watch it one way or another.
                                Depending on the level of your technology, you may be able to just cast it from your device to the TV using Apple airplay, Chromecast, etc.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X