• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

talent cycle

whether the staff changes are sufficient or not idk

hohensee likes to lower his shoulder

he was fine when just punting but he needs to add some muscle this offseason
    I just don't feel like that side of the ball has been what you'd expect from a NW team. No real identity. I'm wondering what they would have done had they not had a bell cow back transfer in.

Comment

• Comment

• Overall I think NW played as well as can be expected but got killed by turnovers. They were -4 and lost by 3 scores.

Comment

• LOL - your ego is so grand fsubulldog27 - no one is trolling your game - LOL - this is the regional final, the region my team also played in - it is natural to want to see the next game - so in your thinking, any one from any other school watching another school play is trolling?? - comeon man - LOL - good game and good luck next week - LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

I just don't feel like that side of the ball has been what you'd expect from a NW team. No real identity.

I'm wondering what they would have done had they not had a bell cow back transfer in.
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
                Overall I think NW played as well as can be expected but got killed by turnovers. They were -4 and lost by 3 scores.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• offense was nothing to brag about obviously, but we got whipped on both sides of the ball. and our defense isn't weak.

Comment

• Never apologize to that fanbase. 90% of the fanbase can handle some trash talk back and forth. 10% are a vocal minority of cry babies that were spoiled by success and cant handle any sh*t talk. Real ones can take it and dish it.

Comment

• FSU O > NW D
                      FSU D > NW O

Ferris is really good and a lot of fun to watch. Congrats and good luck moving forward. I hope NW gets another shot at you next year.

Comment

• Feel like transfers were kind of the cherry on top. I don't remember transfers being focal points of programs. In a covid year, Id expect teams to have much more depth this year.

Comment

Never apologize to that fanbase. 90% of the fanbase can handle some trash talk back and forth. 10% are a vocal minority of cry babies that were spoiled by success and cant handle any sh*t talk. Real ones can take it and dish it.
                          i've only been skimming...was it the running back comment or was there something else? otherwise, that was pretty weak talk to get upset about...

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

i've only been skimming...was it the running back comment or was there something else? otherwise, that was pretty weak talk to get upset about...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                              LOL - your ego is so grand fsubulldog27 - no one is trolling your game - LOL - this is the regional final, the region my team also played in - it is natural to want to see the next game - so in your thinking, any one from any other school watching another school play is trolling?? - comeon man - LOL - good game and good luck next week - LOL
                              Billy I can look at the quotes from our football battles - Majority blame your coach, players or TA is cheating etc...Instead of giving credit to Ferris and I know we haven't won the big game but we have run the table with GV - We will always be rivals --- I know you are trying to get on the bandwagon.. Don't worry maybe in 3 years we will be MAC rivals or OVC....

Comment

Never apologize to that fanbase. 90% of the fanbase can handle some trash talk back and forth. 10% are a vocal minority of cry babies that were spoiled by success and cant handle any sh*t talk. Real ones can take it and dish it.
                                I know - at end of the day - we can have some banter and good ribbing....have a beer...better than no football in D2 like last year....

I guess the context over message board sounds different if we were at a bar in Maryville and we were going back and forth....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X