Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

i've only been skimming...was it the running back comment or was there something else? otherwise, that was pretty weak talk to get upset about...
    What it looked like. Like i said vocal minority can't handle trash talk. Going to games for 20 years NW fans have almost always been class except for a select few pieces of garbage. Now if you want to find some truely thin skinned people, look at Pitt fans in the early 2000's.

Comment

• Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Feel like transfers were kind of the cherry on top. I don't remember transfers being focal points of programs. In a covid year, Id expect teams to have much more depth this year.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• OK if you want to see a list of dbs go to the GLIAC site and watch GV and FSU go back and forth all the time. I take it when they hammer me...I don't hide on message board when we lose...no different if we were watching the game together at the bar...just good ribbing!!!!The other FSU gut talks same amount of crap but don't say anything about him because he supports the dogs..but I guess he jumped off the ship to get to me...All good.

Could have McKellar have turned it up at the 2 yard line instead of running straight out of bound? Was he doing the Michael Irvin first down while losing? I you think that is ok while you are losing then my apologies must be more old school and just back to huddle. He couldn't get in from the 2 yard line twice...he had 74 yards rushing on 16 carries with a 31 yard long run. Meaning 15 carries for 33 yards after that - 2.1 yds per carry... that was my big point...really not that good of day

Last edited by FSUBulldog27; 12-04-2021, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

OK if you want to see a list of dbs go to the GLIAC site and watch GV and FSU go back and forth all the time. I take it when they hammer me...I don't hide on message board when we lose...no different if we were watching the game together at the bar...just good ribbing!!!!The other FSU gut talks same amount of crap but don't say anything about him because he supports the dogs..but I guess he jumped off the ship to get to me...All good.
          whole thing is blown outta proportion at this point...

Comment

• Ferris is a monster.

As a side note to Devin, No NW fan is ever allowed to complain about holding not being called.

Comment

• no miaa* fan
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                no miaa* fan
                Yeah that's true, but if your dlinemen still have sleeves after the game, then you haven't played a real nw oline.

Comment

• Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• NW D is legit. A lot of our yds came on broken plays. Did a good job making adjustments to shut down our option. Really just missing a stud QB and Hohnesse might have been that but just injured. They went away from the run way too early. Should have rode Mckellar to open up their play action.

It's hard to see how you match up with top teams when you only play in conf. games. We thought we were athletic, then we played Valdosta in 2018 and found out we weren't athletic enough. Always been good in trenches but we're still trying to close that gap with them when it comes to speed on the perimeter. I'm sure RW will recruit the guys necessary to get NW to the next level.

Comment

• 5 years is a pretty solid sample size (Ashland & Ferrisx3) and RW has shown you what you're going to get. As long as you're happy with conference titles and being in the top 10 every year no problem. But deep in the playoffs the run game vanishes, teams harass the NW OL/QB and the offense can't sustain drives. Wash rinse repeat

Comment

• Yeah I agree that MIAA Refs almost never call it.

I was just dropping a joke about the game when the Pitt coach marched up to the ref dragging a dlinemen and pointing at the sleeve of the guys uniform which was hanging by a thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by nwcritter View Post
                          5 years is a pretty solid sample size (Ashland & Ferrisx3) and RW has shown you what you're going to get. As long as you're happy with conference titles and being in the top 10 every year no problem. But deep in the playoffs the run game vanishes, teams harass the NW OL/QB and the offense can't sustain drives. Wash rinse repeat
                          who you got that is going to come and win without RW's defense? i assume he isn't around anymore if he is replaced as head coach...

Comment

• Devin, will you say Ferris is your favorite FSU on the show tomorrow? ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

who you got that is going to come and win without RW's defense? i assume he isn't around anymore if he is replaced as head coach...
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• ha ha, good call.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X