Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

who you got that is going to come and win without RW's defense? i assume he isn't around anymore if he is replaced as head coach...

Comment

who you got that is going to come and win without RW's defense? i assume he isn't around anymore if he is replaced as head coach...
      Gonna be quite the conundrum... Maybe the defense will just start scoring the points too. Looks to be about the only option if they want to get out of the region

Comment

Comment

And I didn't say fire the man lol just saying... Should be used to what we're seeing at this point. It's looked the same

Comment

• Firing a coach for going 11-1 is step one in the process of becoming Nebraska or Texas. Good coaches don't take jobs that do that.

Comment

• oh it's not my idea. i may have some funny smelling shoe polish but i know a HC change is pretty dumb at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by nwcritter View Post

And I didn't say fire the man lol just saying... Should be used to what we're seeing at this point. It's looked the same
                i can see where you are coming from, but who, besides ferris would have kept us out of the region the past couple of years?

Comment

• Is NW becoming a basketball school? NW has 3 National BB titles since their last FB title

Comment

• Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

What it looked like. Like i said vocal minority can't handle trash talk. Going to games for 20 years NW fans have almost always been class except for a select few pieces of garbage. Now if you want to find some truely thin skinned people, look at Pitt fans in the early 2000's.
                    I don't mind trash talk. The Nw frat dbags coming to the Pitt side with the sole intention of starting fights at arrowhead, one drunk Pitt fan who brought his kid in for free, then insisted that he was entitled to give his kid the seat and stand behind his seats instead of in front of them, and the Washburn fans clapping and hollering while the Pitt qb was hurt have been my only bad fan experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I don't mind trash talk. The Nw frat dbags coming to the Pitt side with the sole intention of starting fights at arrowhead, one drunk Pitt fan who brought his kid in for free, then insisted that he was entitled to give his kid the seat and stand behind his seats instead of in front of them, and the Washburn fans clapping and hollering while the Pitt qb was hurt have been my only bad fan experiences.
                      Oh and the Southern fan who stole the magnetic gorilla bumper sticker off my truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                        Is NW becoming a basketball school? NW has 3 National BB titles since their last FB title
                        When they build a new arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

When they build a new arena.
                          This needs to happen. NW Bearcat-Lamkin Arena easily has the potential to be expanded to incorporate itself into NW Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium ... something that could easily add a popular walking plaza the length of the field similar to what exists at the top of Washburn's visitor's side of their football stadium. More importantly, the expansion of the Bearcat-Lamkin Arena could also include, not only additional suites for football's Bearcat Stadium, but maybe more importantly, additional press boxes that would offer future TV and steaming telecasts that would finally offer the additional view in the direction of the West Grandstand. Personally, I'm tired of all the past ESPN telecasts that had their TV cameras directed toward what appears to be a high school visitor's section on the opposite side of the field at Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium. Time to turn the camera's in a far more impressive opposite direction toward the West Grandstand. NW Alumni do a hell of a job filling their side of the stadium and that looks impressive for TV purposes. Better image for NW and the football program. There is a way to offer this expansion that would not only benefit Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium, but add the additional seating and other modifications needed to greatly expand seating for Bearcat-Lamkin Arena and Bearcat basketball. For all that HC McCollum and Bearcat basketball has accomplished these recent years it would simply be a huge benefit, not only for NW basketball, but for NW Bearcat football. There's not enough words to express how important these two programs currently have been and presently are for NW. Certainly, not to forget our hotshot NW Volleyball program on the rise. Absolutely were a blast to watch this past season.

I know, maybe the wrong thread. But, the changes for Bearcat-Lamkin Arena would have a huge impact for the future of Bearcat football, as well. If you ever sit at the top of the West Grandstand at Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium, and stare across the way to the opposite side of the field, the changes that could be made to Bearcat-Lamkin Arena and the Recreation Center on the north side that would benefit Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium are staring you right in the face.
                          Last edited by ZubCat81; 12-05-2021, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Devin, will you say Ferris is your favorite FSU on the show tomorrow? ;-)
                            I will never stray away from my favorite FSU. #StayFrosty

Comment

• Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post

I will never stray away from my favorite FSU. #StayFrosty
                              So you're telling me there's a chance...

Comment

• DawgUp replied
                                It's hard to see how you match up with top teams when you only play in conf. games. We thought we were athletic, then we played Valdosta in 2018 and found out we weren't athletic enough. Always been good in trenches but we're still trying to close that gap with them when it comes to speed on the perimeter. I'm sure RW will recruit the guys necessary to get NW to the next level.
                                Originally posted by HookemHerd
                                NW without Al is probably a three loss team. Three years without good qb play, and Oline has been just mediocre. Not impressed with how they developed kids on the offensive side of the ball as of late. Defense they seem like they can reload year after year though
                                Northwest is a basketball school now.
                                Last edited by CatFan88; 12-05-2021, 07:13 AM.
                                Go Hounds!
                                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                                Cyclone Power
                                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X