Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    If you have a laptop with an HDMI port you can probably get it working on a TV

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Not aware of any app. Probably just a web stream.

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    so, does anyone know, is there a way to watch this through roku or firestick? i can't seem to find a ferris or gliac app like the miaa network. will this just be a laptop/tablet kind of stream?

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

More interesting stat: HC RW is 0-9 in games they were behind at the end of the 4th QTR.
    Most interesting stat: HC RW is 1-0 in games against CWU at the end of the 4th QTR.

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Interesting but maybe unimportant stat: NWMSU is 37-0 with HC RW when leading at the half.
    More interesting stat: HC RW is 0-9 in games they were behind at the end of the 4th QTR.

Leave a comment:

• Devin Albertson
    replied
    Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
    Did the NW Alumni send out an email regarding watch parties? Since I retired I cancelled two of my three email addresses to keep things a little simpler. Forgot to update my change with them.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    TitleTown In Maryville is having one-I know there are many others/hope someone can help you on specifics ZubCat

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Did the NW Alumni send out an email regarding watch parties? Since I retired I cancelled two of my three email addresses to keep things a little simpler. Forgot to update my change with them.

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Counterpoint: the NWFB twitter account tweeting "we all we got" with a hype video has locked in either a GOTY-worthy 7-point loss or a 34-point blowout

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Interesting but maybe unimportant stat: NWMSU is 37-0 with HC RW when leading at the half.

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Bearcats in a squeakier; NWMS 35. Ferris 31.
    Bank on it!

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
    Weather says 39 -40, yeah, a variegate heat wave.
    After last week, Ferris will have forgotten how to play in normal conditions. NW by half a hundy.
    Last edited by ForeverGreen; 12-03-2021, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Weather says 39 -40, yeah, a variegate heat wave.

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    I don't believe any forecast for BR in November/December that doesn't include clouds and at least 10 mph of wind

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X