• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Or turkey graphic tees

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I wear blue to all games.
    You need to wear camo like a real nw fan.

Leave a comment:

• FSUBulldog27
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
    Bill Connelly's quarterfinal projections (8/8 on Saturday):

Shepherd -3
    Valdosta -13
    Ferris -4
    Mines -4

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Northwest game notes

Leave a comment:

• FSUBulldog27
    replied
    Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

Seiler was an absolute monster. He reminded me of some of the DL beasts NW has had through the years. The hit he put on Zimmerman was epic, punishing, and completely legal. He was fun to watch. The cheap shot on Bevins was terrible and has no place in football, especially between 2 championship-caliber programs as these. IIRC, it happened later when the game was effectively in hand as well.
    Last edited by FSUBulldog27; 11-29-2021, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Nice job! I think the guy in the blue Royals stocking cap was a NW camera operator. The guy to the far left in tan pants and Adidas shoes is the NCAA committee member from Emporia, their AD, Ken. I also think the police officer was from Ferris as he was glued to Coach A.
    Now that you mention it, he does look like a Ferris DPS guy I met a few times (I'm not a troublemaker I just started in CJ).

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Yes it was physical! Our QB went out with shoulder and rib injury after Seiler sack. D-end Bevins went out with ankle sprain. It was 2016!

Extra credit if you can ID everyone. Pardon for blurry photo, night games are tough to get good photos with my lens.

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

The colors of the D2 Website!

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
    I see Annese next to the cop, Bevins on crutches, Seiler with his back to the camera, and our benevolent overlord in the gray coat. Can't say I recognize the guy in the blue hat though.
    Nice job! I think the guy in the blue Royals stocking cap was a NW camera operator. The guy to the far left in tan pants and Adidas shoes is the NCAA committee member from Emporia, their AD, Ken. I also think the police officer was from Ferris as he was glued to Coach A.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Why is Brandon wearing blue shoes?

Leave a comment:

• nwbearcat1998
    replied
    Anyone heard anything about Mikey Ho?? Hopefully they're planning on a dual threat QB situation against Ferris!!

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

Seiler was an absolute monster. He reminded me of some of the DL beasts NW has had through the years. The hit he put on Zimmerman was epic, punishing, and completely legal. He was fun to watch. The cheap shot on Bevins was terrible and has no place in football, especially between 2 championship-caliber programs as these. IIRC, it happened later when the game was effectively in hand as well.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    Yes it was physical! Our QB went out with shoulder and rib injury after Seiler sack. D-end Bevins went out with ankle sprain. It was 2016!

Extra credit if you can ID everyone. Pardon for blurry photo, night games are tough to get good photos with my lens.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Congrats to Ferris on their upcoming win.
    Hey now....you moonkeys are done. That means you cannot use that without written permission from NWMSU

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Bill Connelly's quarterfinal projections (8/8 on Saturday):

Shepherd -3
    Valdosta -13
    Ferris -4
    Mines -4

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...