X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    Yes it was physical! Our QB went out with shoulder and rib injury after Seiler sack. D-end Bevins went out with ankle sprain. It was 2016!

Extra credit if you can ID everyone. Pardon for blurry photo, night games are tough to get good photos with my lens.
    Why is Brandon wearing blue shoes?

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    I see Annese next to the cop, Bevins on crutches, Seiler with his back to the camera, and our benevolent overlord in the gray coat. Can't say I recognize the guy in the blue hat though.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    Yes it was physical! Our QB went out with shoulder and rib injury after Seiler sack. D-end Bevins went out with ankle sprain. It was 2016!

Extra credit if you can ID everyone. Pardon for blurry photo, night games are tough to get good photos with my lens.
    BC in the background-not sure on the rest
    Remember Bevins injury well-he was hit from behind late in the game by an Olineman.

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FSUBulldog27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    ^^^^really good and good enough to win this week are not necessarily the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    ^^^^really good and good enough to win this week are not necessarily the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    That said, don't buy all that rb talk fron NW. They only have 1 rb, and only need 1 rb.

Their dl is really really good, and their LB's are better.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Congrats to Ferris on their upcoming win.
    We can throw 7 in the box all day, but secondary can't guard California looters at a Best Buy. Our best bet is Bernhardt stepping on a nail in his off campus apt before Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post

Weather.gov has 35 and snow showers. I like yours better The! The drive up in 2019 was miserable, so I'm hoping no precipitation for this one.
    You can only put so much trust in any weather forecasts for BR at this point in the year. The forecast from 3 days out was about 8 degrees warm and 3 inches shy of what we actually got on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Fro-th_and_goal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
    Weather for Saturday: 33F, cloudy, no precipitation expected, NW wind 10-15 mph, real feel for that is about 20-25F.
    Weather.gov has 35 and snow showers. I like yours better The! The drive up in 2019 was miserable, so I'm hoping no precipitation for this one.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    That said, don't buy all that rb talk fron NW. They only have 1 rb, and only need 1 rb.

Their dl is really really good, and their LB's are better.
    Exactly what I've seen on film. No sandbaggin' that. Eye in the sky don't lie.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Weather for Saturday: 33F, cloudy, no precipitation expected, NW wind 10-15 mph, real feel for that is about 20-25F.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X