Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    That said, don't buy all that rb talk fron NW. They only have 1 rb, and only need 1 rb.

Their dl is really really good, and their LB's are better.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Congrats to Ferris on their upcoming win.

Leave a comment:

• Fro-th_and_goal
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

our issues have nothing to do with ferris
    which is the problem
    Do we have issues? Sure. Is Ferris the favorite? Yes. Does that mean I will cry about it? Nope. I'll just be over here rooting for my team.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
    Seems like 2 of the top 3 remaining play this week sadly. Worse, the drop off from 2nd to us at 3rd is quite large. Barring the defense creating 3 or more turnovers in Ferris territory, feels like a 27-14 loss with a late TD for us to make it look closer. Similar feel to our last loss at Ferris.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post
    Unpopular opinion: While I feel Ferris is the favorite in this game, I like our chances. Ferris doesn't scare me. They aren't as good as 2019 and we are better. Does that mean we are the better team? Maybe not, but I think we have a good chance.

I'll leave the sandbagging to the professionals. Lol
    our issues have nothing to do with ferris
    which is the problem

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by A-TownBearcat View Post
    Any word on Mike H?
    no

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

LOL..Hey we had to go empty 5 wr for most of the game in a snow storm. Have you seen that NW Dline? It's like the Georgia of D2. We haven't seen anything like that all season. They're too stout in the middle to run on and back seven fly to the ball. If we're down our running QB and top 2 RBs, they're no doubt the favorites.
    yer not very good at this
    but yer school is good at fball so all is not lost

Leave a comment:

• Fro-th_and_goal
    replied
    Unpopular opinion: While I feel Ferris is the favorite in this game, I like our chances. Ferris doesn't scare me. They aren't as good as 2019 and we are better. Does that mean we are the better team? Maybe not, but I think we have a good chance.

I'll leave the sandbagging to the professionals. Lol

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Seems like 2 of the top 3 remaining play this week sadly. Worse, the drop off from 2nd to us at 3rd is quite large. Barring the defense creating 3 or more turnovers in Ferris territory, feels like a 27-14 loss with a late TD for us to make it look closer. Similar feel to our last loss at Ferris.

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by A-TownBearcat View Post
    Any word on Mike H?
    Shhhh

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A-TownBearcat
    replied
    Any word on Mike H?

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

There must be a hurricane in the forecast with all these sandbags
    LOL..Hey we had to go empty 5 wr for most of the game in a snow storm. Have you seen that NW Dline? It's like the Georgia of D2. We haven't seen anything like that all season. They're too stout in the middle to run on and back seven fly to the ball. If we're down our running QB and top 2 RBs, they're no doubt the favorites.

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    The Ferris State website showing some clips of the GVSU vs FSU game Saturday. Nice little snow storm.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X