Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Player wise, it seems like UCO usually has some big school transfers at skill positions. They just don't have the horses up front most of the time.

For the other stuff, would start a pyramid scheme with the 1 yr and 1 mill until I parlayed it into 9 mill and 3 years.
    good stuff

Comment

I heard reload was the new UCO head coach, but he has a "ban jimbo" clause in his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        good luck though.
        awwww, see there ... you-are already starting to soften up. Won't be long before you and jimbo are doing beers out in the parking lot game day.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

awwww, see there ... you-are already starting to soften up. Won't be long before you and jimbo are doing beers out in the parking lot game day.
          I am still waiting for the cage match I have proposed for years! Word is KMA was going to be the special referee. I guess it was all kayfabe?
          Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

I am still waiting for the cage match I have proposed for years! Word is KMA was going to be the special referee. I guess it was all kayfabe?

Comment

Well after his whiff on the guarantee, he has to go back to school for remedial classes before he is allowed to cut another promo. EIther that or he lost a loser leaves town match. I am interested in his thoughts, when he logs back in.
              Last edited by UCObluejay; 12-06-2021, 10:47 PM.
              Go Bronchos!

Comment

I would love to hear from at least one person who has actually met VisionPipe. I'm sure you haven't, but man, it sure would be interesting to hear what that guy was all about. One thing for sure, is that old fart sure knew how to stir things up on the message board.

Comment

Will Dorrel get a weekly radio show like Hoffman? I think that brings great exposure, especially with the Franchise's reach.
                  Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

I would love to hear from at least one person who has actually met VisionPipe. I'm sure you haven't, but man, it sure would be interesting to hear what that guy was all about. One thing for sure, is that old fart sure knew how to stir things up on the message board.
                    Just to be clear, I was referring to KMA.
                    Go Bronchos!

Comment

Will Dorrel get a weekly radio show like Hoffman? I think that brings great exposure, especially with the Franchise's reach.
                      I thought most MIAA hc's did a tv and radio show.

Comment

I thought most MIAA hc's did a tv and radio show.
                        if uco did, noone here knew about it. it is most certainly something to bring in ticket sales

Comment

Comment

the only way i do a cage match is if im nekkid.....if he can handle a double leg to a tulsa ride, hes good.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

We landed presumably the best coach on the market. Now we need to land some D1 rejects from the transfer portal. Seems like Northwest always manages to snag a few of those. Really helps add talent to the roster.
                              Spencer Rattler is in the transfer portal.

Comment

Not an official count, but the list of ACU players in the 'portal' is over a dozen. One or two might land at UCO?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X