Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

notice im not afilitated with an avatar now? being recruited again....that includes to your barn. settle down there nelly.
    You had mentioned that your son was looking around the MIAA and had shown some interest in UCM and ESU. Was he also being recruited by UCO before the coaching change?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

You had mentioned that your son was looking around the MIAA and had shown some interest in UCM and ESU. Was he also being recruited by UCO before the coaching change?
      PITT, ESU, UCM, UCO are the ones that have been recruiting him from MIAA. all but hays and NW have at least contacted. the rest of the teams are GAC and LSC.

i figure hell end up in the MIAA but hasnt really favored one team over the others. obviously until UCO contacts him with the new staff, nothing matters from before lol. so pitt esu and ucm it is for now lol.

Comment

PITT, ESU, UCM, UCO are the ones that have been recruiting him from MIAA. all but hays and NW have at least contacted. the rest of the teams are GAC and LSC.

i figure hell end up in the MIAA but hasnt really favored one team over the others. obviously until UCO contacts him with the new staff, nothing matters from before lol. so pitt esu and ucm it is for now lol.

I remember you attending UCM's spring game and the positive experience that your son had at UCM. This is certainly an exciting time for your son as he gets closer to making his pick.

Happy Holidays

Comment

I remember you attending UCM's spring game and the positive experience that your son had at UCM. This is certainly an exciting time for your son as he gets closer to making his pick.

Happy Holidays
          yeh he likes UCM quite a bit. been there about 4 or 5 times. hes always liked that stadium.

Comment

yeh he likes UCM quite a bit. been there about 4 or 5 times. hes always liked that stadium.
            Yeah, but what kind of dad would you be if you let you kid sign up where he is guaranteed to get an STD?

Comment

I think #57 may just be on some pity recruiting mailers.... nah I am just kidding, he looks to have good film that you'd expect an miaa recruit to have. I don't see an OL like his brother, thats a 3-4 DE
              Last edited by HookemHerd; 12-12-2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

You're adorable, give me a big KISS.
                I'm not a cheap date. I think the going rate is $25 million.
                Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

I think #57 may just be on some pity recruiting mailers.... nah I am just kidding, he looks to have good film that you'd expect an miaa recruit to have. I don't see an OL like his brother, thats a 3-4 DE
                  yeh he's a little more svelte than his brother at 235 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yeah, but what kind of dad would you be if you let you kid sign up where he is guaranteed to get an STD?

Yeah, better also stay away from Pitt, the Monkey Pox, you know.

Comment

Roll Chos!

Comment

Yeah, better also stay away from Pitt, the Monkey Pox, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

This started with so much potential hahahaha

Comment

https://bronchosports.com/news/2022/...ing-staff.aspx

Looks like we finally have a full staff!
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

Ran across AD at the NWMSU vs UCO game tonight. He was visiting with several NW fans/coaches

Comment

so i forgot to get back to this.

on the visit this weekend (charlestons in bricktown was primo. don't know why but their food was better than the last time at another location) "we" had a talk about this very subject.....

he was shocked the STUDENTS were drinking beer at the basketball game and found out that night that beer is sold at the football games as well. something will be done with that info. he was excited about that.

the lack of tailgating WILL be addressed and fixed

every effort will be put into not competing head to head for OU/OSU games. OU game is 7pm, our game will be 12 etc. he already has 3 scheduled thursday night games this season.

a stat of some sort was thrown around in that convo that there was almost 5k students within walking distance (inside of 2 miles) to the stadium. there was a discussion about volunteer(or paid) students to mass cover the neighborhoods around the stadium and hand out free tickets to get people there and interested....

some of the coaches mentioned that no advertising has been taking place because most of the students they talked to didn't know when the games were taking place (home or away) and really had to go find the info. (if you dont have a class friday and the athletic department dont put out any signage till friday....) anyway, they didn't know when the games were and some just said "they'd go see it next week". next week rolled around and the team was out of town soo..

1450 was the attendance for the NW basketball game in Edmond. the team is doing well and they start putting out advertising to fill the gym and it seemed to work. they are typically around 500 people... he plans on making the attendance a major priority early and often. its a good thing too. there are already trees planted on the hills under the scoreboard the landing above the visitors side is destroyed and all dirt and the awning is removed. theyre moving quickly on the seating. it will be done by kickoff this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X