Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Hahaha.

Honestly I don't see this streak getting broke by another in conference coach for a long time. WU seems content with athletics position under their AD, and the playoff appearance surely just bought Schurig 5 more years. NW wouldn't react to a down year or even multiple average years well. UCM - hard to tell. I guess Svoboda could last a while, just seems to underperform year after year. Brown at Hays was hot but seems to have cooled, but he built it up. Higgins may be the best current contender but I've heard he wanted out twice in his career at ESU
    To say he has "wanted out" is incorrect. Higgins has been contacted while at ESU for various jobs and has looked into them just like I am sure every successful coach in this league has.
    But to my knowledge he has not initiated anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

To say he has "wanted out" is incorrect. Higgins has been contacted while at ESU for various jobs and has looked into them just like I am sure every successful coach in this league has.
      But to my knowledge he has not initiated anything.
      He considered leaving to take over a dealership early on we when he had crap ESU teams. Brent Wilson came in and balled andhe stayed

Comment

He considered leaving to take over a dealership early on we when he had crap ESU teams. Brent Wilson came in and balled andhe stayed

Comment

Ok I mean it is. I wouldn't randomly make that up

Comment

The great and mighty Mel is a partner in a car dealership. ;-)

Comment

Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Slick Mel's used cars.

Comment

Bods were the best team we played in 2011 and could have won it all. But that was ten years ago.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X