Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American underdog

comes out Dec 18th. i think its gonna be a pretty cool movie. not really a fan of Kurt warner but his story is a success story all little kids can look up to.

a whole bunch of the game footage was shot at Wantland stadium/Chad Richison stadium this last summer.

American Underdog (film) - Wikipedia

i guess release date is christmas day

Comment

I wish I would've taken in and appreciated his story more as it was happening here in St. Louis. My freshman year at Lindenwood was 1998, the year Kurt Warner took the Rams on their amazing run.

I grew up a Tampa Bay Bucs fan, and dismissed the Greatest Show on Turf the entire season as fluky and gimmicky not thinking it would hold up late in the season or in the playoffs.

The Rams and Bucs ended up playing each other in the NFC championship. The Buccaneers held one of the greatest offenses of all time to only 11 points. But it wasn't enough thanks in large part to Brian Kelly giving up that ridiculous prayer of a catch to Ricky Proehl.

Needles to say I was bitter for a very long time and resented anything to do with the Rams. Once the Bucs won their first Super bowl in 2003, it helped ease some of the sting. But by that time Kurt was unceremoniously cut from the Rams. The Rams would never have another winning season in St. Louis.

In retrospect, the Kurt Warner story truly was amazing. Her perseverance, faith, and response to adversity are all so admirable. He deserved better from the Rams than the way they treated him as if he was just a replaceable part of Mike Martz's offensive system. I did get to see him play in person at least once, but I was still butt hurt from 99 and rooted against him the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryon Ramos View Post
        I wish I would've taken in and appreciated his story more as it was happening here in St. Louis. My freshman year at Lindenwood was 1998, the year Kurt Warner took the Rams on their amazing run.

I grew up a Tampa Bay Bucs fan, and dismissed the Greatest Show on Turf the entire season as fluky and gimmicky not thinking it would hold up late in the season or in the playoffs.

The Rams and Bucs ended up playing each other in the NFC championship. The Buccaneers held one of the greatest offenses of all time to only 11 points. But it wasn't enough thanks in large part to Brian Kelly giving up that ridiculous prayer of a catch to Ricky Proehl.

Needles to say I was bitter for a very long time and resented anything to do with the Rams. Once the Bucs won their first Super bowl in 2003, it helped ease some of the sting. But by that time Kurt was unceremoniously cut from the Rams. The Rams would never have another winning season in St. Louis.

In retrospect, the Kurt Warner story truly was amazing. Her perseverance, faith, and response to adversity are all so admirable. He deserved better from the Rams than the way they treated him as if he was just a replaceable part of Mike Martz's offensive system. I did get to see him play in person at least once, but I was still butt hurt from 99 and rooted against him the entire time.
        i didnt like him and i dont know why. i think it may have been his wife.....i dont know. she had the bridgitte nielsen feel to her without being hot lol.......i can say this, i would take her every day and twice on tuesday if we could get rid of patrick mahomes baby momma.....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X