Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Pitt staff giving me Franchione flashbacks. Super hopeful over here.

Comment

Not related, but watching the chiefs and old goalpost is at it again.

Comment

So which one of the fried chicken joints in Pittsburg broke out the NIL money for this one???

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

So which one of the fried chicken joints in Pittsburg broke out the NIL money for this one???
            Mary's is for sale, so it wasn't them.

Comment

There's more than Chicken Money in Pittsburg! Giving them plenty of other options for NIL money at Pitt State.

Comment

I wonder if there are any whole team nil deals in the MIAA. I read about one in d3 the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  I wonder if there are any whole team nil deals in the MIAA. I read about one in d3 the other day.

Comment

Zach Atkins of BV Southwest and Eric Richardson of Waynesville recently committed to NW. Richardson appears to be a RB who had a lot of success in HS.

Cooper Whitley of Olathe South and William Berendzen of Jeff city recently as well.

Comment

Zach Atkins of BV Southwest and Eric Richardson of Waynesville recently committed to NW. Richardson appears to be a RB who had a lot of success in HS.

Cooper Whitley of Olathe South and William Berendzen of Jeff city recently as well.
                      Richardson is a nice get, I know we offered him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                        Early thoughts:

UCO is going after a ton of kids, mostly big frames that can fill out and speed that you can't teach. They are whiffing on some but they are in the mix.
                        NSU is recruiting Jimbo and Bcon hard

I think short term ESU and then Pitt will see the biggest changes to Dorrel going to UCO. I haven't seen hardly any ESU commits.

just a oklahoma 6A observation about the players i know.:

id be shocked if they signed stacy as a corner.more if youre interested....
                        junior from Union is a decent pickup tough runner and quick when he gets out of the box. ill just say this, yukon couldnt match his speed.

not sure if the jimbo statement was aimed at me but, NSU FH and Washburn have had no contact.. mowest showed up at school during morning weights....pictures were taken with the coachs and the boy...he was wearing his emporia state football camp tshirt. im assuming thats why MW stopped calling and hasnt been back. to campus.

.its getting close to time!
                        Last edited by jimbo slice; 01-28-2022, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Wherever he lands I hope it's a great fit for him. The mental picture of you and reload sitting together is well its something. I tried twice to add a smiley face. Just pretend it's there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                            Wherever he lands I hope it's a great fit for him. The mental picture of you and reload sitting together is well its something. I tried twice to add a smiley face. Just pretend it's there.
                            no need to wonder lol...
                            met AD last night and man that dude is charismatic. he has big plans for the program and says hes going to make them happen ASAP!

its over. Roll Chos!

Comment

Time for UCO to move to FCS

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                                Time for UCO to move to FCS
                                Not until we can take down the beast from Maryville
                                Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X