Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 recruiting

Early thoughts:
    Pitt and NW putting together good classes. NW got a good one with Cade Stacy out of Jenks. Pitt has got a potential impact transfer and some D Line studs.
    MOSO is out recruiting MW.
    What the heck is going on or not going on at MW?
    UNK is putting together a class that on paper doesn't turn heads but Lynn teaches a scheme and finds the kids to fit it. Can't argue with the results.
    UCM seems to be coming in 3rd or 4th to Pitt, NW, and ESU on a lot of kids
    Hays is quiet so far or I'm not searching the right places
    UCO is going after a ton of kids, mostly big frames that can fill out and speed that you can't teach. They are whiffing on some but they are in the mix.
    NSU is recruiting Jimbo and Bcon hard
    Lincoln is an unknown
    Washburn in on a lot of kids, haven't seen many commitments.
    I think short term ESU and then Pitt will see the biggest changes to Dorrel going to UCO. I haven't seen hardly any ESU commits.

Can you please help me with the transfers by listing them?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      Can you please help me with the transfers by listing them?
      It was just one transfer so far for Pitt. Well non Juco transfer. The other D linemen are incoming FR. The transfer portal Pitt commitment is Daylon Powell QB UNA. https://herosports.com/football-2021...ings-feb-ajaj/

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
        UNK is putting together a class that on paper doesn't turn heads but Lynn teaches a scheme and finds the kids to fit it. Can't argue with the results.
        I disagree about turning heads , UNK is recruiting NMMI hard and it seems to be working. We have commitments from multiple( 5 I think as of now) players from the team who just won the JUCO championship.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

If u did the research maybe list the kids. Doesn't seem all that accurate.

Comment

Early thoughts:
              Pitt and NW putting together good classes. NW got a good one with Cade Stacy out of Jenks. Pitt has got a potential impact transfer and some D Line studs.
              MOSO is out recruiting MW.
              What the heck is going on or not going on at MW?
              UCM seems to be coming in 3rd or 4th to Pitt, NW, and ESU on a lot of kids
              Hays is quiet so far or I'm not searching the right places
              UCO is going after a ton of kids, mostly big frames that can fill out and speed that you can't teach. They are whiffing on some but they are in the mix.
              NSU is recruiting Jimbo and Bcon hard
              Lincoln is an unknown
              Washburn in on a lot of kids, haven't seen many commitments.
              I think short term ESU and then Pitt will see the biggest changes to Dorrel going to UCO. I haven't seen hardly any ESU commits.
              Based on what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post

Based on what exactly?
                Several of the kids who have committed to MOSO were also being pursued by MW. All I can go off is twitter, I, you, no one except the school and the families know how much if any scholly, if their major played a part, or if they like full lions instead of half lions etc. But based off twitter MOSO is winning. Question to you, what is with the mass exodus from MW via the portal?

Comment

Several of the kids who have committed to MOSO were also being pursued by MW. All I can go off is twitter, I, you, no one except the school and the families know how much if any scholly, if their major played a part, or if they like full lions instead of half lions etc. But based off twitter MOSO is winning. Question to you, what is with the mass exodus from MW via the portal?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Where can I find this list that apparently few on here have actually seen? Link?

Comment

Comment

One variable to consider is the amount of the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post

Where can I find this list that apparently few on here have actually seen? Link?
                              The list of transfers out of MW is at least partly on the transfer portal thread on this board. I agree with your statement about the portal making it easier to transfer and no doubt raising numbers across the board, just seems there are a lot more from MW than others. Maybe they are just bored in st. Joe and have more time to tweet.

Brandon, agree and I mentioned schollies could be a factor in why it would appear MOSO is outrecruiting MW.

As far as the list on TeamKong it's a 7 page thread with probably 100 names on it. I apologize but I'm not going to take the time to pull all that info together and post it here.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X