Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central Missouri head coach Jim Svoboda to Tulane..

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Missouri head coach Jim Svoboda to Tulane..

Thanks for the scoop Witt!

Comment

Bears mentioning that the 2021 offense was pretty good despite being overshadowed by a godawful D

Comment

Wow a big loss for UCM. Good Luck and take the men's basketball coach along as the waterboy

Comment

Do you guys think a certain former OC who's moved to the NSIC would then return..since this job is now open?

Comment

Sounds like the beginning of a joke.

A Pitt guy and NW guy walk into a d1 school...

Comment

Tough time to lose a head coach. This should be an attractive job, nice facilities, traditionally decent team, great conference. Be interesting to see how fast they move in an attempt to keep this recruiting class together.

Comment

Svoboda will be an assistant for Willie Fritz, which he never was at UCM despite replacing him as head coach.

Comment

guessing he doubled his salary
                  at least

it will be interesting to see what they do. good job, bad time to hire but not as bad as it could be.
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

What's the target list of coaches look like?
                    My list if I'm Jerry:
                    1. John McMenamin- Has won as a head coach, has ties to the MIAA and great success as OC at UCM
                    2. No Clue
                    3. Some random UCM alum rolling around somewhere
                    4. Jason Brown- I'd go to UCM games just to watch him lose his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                      Tough time to lose a head coach. This should be an attractive job, nice facilities, traditionally decent team, great conference. Be interesting to see how fast they move in an attempt to keep this recruiting class together.
                      Would have been real interesting if this job was open when AD was looking for a job

Comment

Has ucm picked a coach yet? Are there interim staff in place to keep recruiting going?

Comment

I'd heard that the staff would stay....just adding a new head coach. You'd think they would want the coach in-place within a few days here..with NIL next Wed and all.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Just went through this same thing in the NSIC....with SMSU and Winona State. Both had their staff with 1 year left on contact in the "Minnesota system".

I don't know the backstory here, but I have this they are likely staying on for another year..yes. I wouldn't want that either, but if it's Coach Mac, he already knows them for the most part and it'd be plug and play. Not that I'm saying he's getting the gig..because I'm actually not hearing boo about who's getting it..or finalists, etc. You'd think they'd wanna have a guy for NLI day tho. TBD.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X