Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central Missouri head coach Jim Svoboda to Tulane..

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many challenges at UCM. Coach McClung retired as o-line coach and I have not heard of a replacement yet. If you look at the last few year's, when Bolles wasn't at qb, we were not good. I think things may have been different this past year if Twehous was given the reins earlier as Bradley wasn't the answer (see year in which Bolles go hurt at Hays and the season fell apart).

The OC is in his second year and the DC is in his third. The Mules were slow on defense, especially in the defensive backfield, and didn't have the stable of receivers that we were used to over the years. has this been addressed and who is going to be the QB? Maybe with 'Boda gone the offense will shift some but who knows?

I know Lambo and like him but can he and the staff recruit and maintain players? Will the current staff be in tact in another year? As Mules fans, we can only hope the football program doesn't follow the men's basketball teams trajectory.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
      There are many challenges at UCM. Coach McClung retired as o-line coach and I have not heard of a replacement yet. If you look at the last few year's, when Bolles wasn't at qb, we were not good. I think things may have been different this past year if Twehous was given the reins earlier as Bradley wasn't the answer (see year in which Bolles go hurt at Hays and the season fell apart).

The OC is in his second year and the DC is in his third. The Mules were slow on defense, especially in the defensive backfield, and didn't have the stable of receivers that we were used to over the years. has this been addressed and who is going to be the QB? Maybe with 'Boda gone the offense will shift some but who knows?

I know Lambo and like him but can he and the staff recruit and maintain players? Will the current staff be in tact in another year? As Mules fans, we can only hope the football program doesn't follow the men's basketball teams trajectory.
      Thank You. For your insight

Comment

It's a pretty big mess, tbh. They are bringing him in to coach players he didn't recruit with a staff he didn't hire. Not sure what the mules are doing here, tbh, but Lamberson is coming into a really odd situation. Will be interesting to see how an unproven hc does in a situation where he's been so thoroughly hobbled.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X